Towing issue

Thread: Towing issue

Unregistered

Towing issue

Why the officer wouldn't let me use AAA to tow my vehicle after having an accident? I wasn't even at fault and my car was disabled

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the officer wouldn't let me use AAA to tow my vehicle after having an accident? I wasn't even at fault and my car was disabled
    Report him to Internal Affairs. Ask to speak with Sergeant Antonio Malanga.

Unregistered
    Because AAA takes a year and a half to arrive and by then your disabled car will be crashed into by the rest of the shitty Hialeah drivers in this city

Unregistered

Towing issues

Attorney Howard Finkelstein, HELP ME HOWARD, suggested what they are doing may not be legal. If your car is not obstructing traffic or AAA gets there first what legal justification do they have for towing it? Someone needs to ask that question of the police department and the Hialeah attorney.

Unregistered
    Report him to Internal Affairs. Ask to speak with Sergeant Antonio Malanga.
    Just keep masturbating everytime you type Raja Yuca and Antonio Malanga you sick pervert.

Unregistered
    Just keep masturbating everytime you type Raja Yuca and Antonio Malanga you sick pervert.
    You’re the loser that keeps responding to my posts. Nobody else gets bothered except you which brings me more joy than masturbation.