here we go again - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

Chris P. Bacon 🐷

The first round of QAR’s are about to roll out. Your little police officer constitution can’t save you from a QAR. You pigs can kiss your pensions goodbye!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first round of QAR’s are about to roll out. Your little police officer constitution can’t save you from a QAR. You pigs can kiss your pensions goodbye!
    Some of you need them! Anyone run the numbers? How is it the average number has alcohol inspections is 40 (since we started inspections) but there quite a few agents with about 10. What have they been doing? The QAR will make us better for it

Unregistered
    I think the QAR will push out the lazy agents and the horrible supervisors and leave us a better agency.

Unregistered
    I think the QAR will push out the lazy agents and the horrible supervisors and leave us a better agency.
    Stop no one is going anywhere

Unregistered
    incompetent leadership threatens employees in orlando. they have to reinvent the wheel for everything cause they no not there jobs. coming from all angels this time and bureaus and inspectors and agents. removal probably going to be hard and fast with these two.
    I don’t think this was real til now. This week my counter part tell me this happens. “just breathe” like faith Hill song. So disrespectful to all other burrows

Unregistered
    I don’t think this was real til now. This week my counter part tell me this happens. “just breathe” like faith Hill song. So disrespectful to all other burrows
    If you’re not enforcement, you’re not sh!t. Move out of our way

Unregistered
    Stop! PLEASE! We have enough problems at ABT without you illiterate morons opening your nasty cake eaters!

Unregistered
    How dare the state fire marshal actually do an announced safety inspection looking for any burning candles in maybe an office of a DMS building. Although I hear the candle burning is for religious worshiping

Unregistered
    Yep I heard that new Lt burns the candle at both ends when she finally shows up

Unregistered
    u haf 2 burn sage once SW leaves

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast