+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Im not swat but you are a pu__y little ***** who probably lives with your mom

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Im not swat but you are a pu__y little ***** who probably lives with your mom
    You’re not swat? Well, your words definitely make you fit the description. Low, childish, and immature. Try out, I’m sure you will fit in just fine. My 5 year old doesn’t even talk like that. Moron

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Swat pansies!!!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical SWAT idiot. Call someone fat that truthfully criticizes your unit. I will take VIPER any day. You work out and exercise but you walk up to a scene and stage for hours while people are bleeding out inside. Use that exercise you get paid to do and run in for once and save someone or better yet end the threat. TITAN, Fugitive and SWAT lead by a Napoleon sized juicer that couldn’t pass a Lt. test. He kissed and sucked his way to skipping ranks. A waste of manpower. Learn how to spell dumb ass. What’s a “yaper”?
    I don’t really even like the guy, kind of ****y BUT.......You know he led VIPER as well before TITAN came to fruition, right? He’s probably the only one who got magic wanded who actually stepped up and handles his sh*t and doesn’t sit on his ass all day

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Toney will be here a long time

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Typical SWAT idiot. Call someone fat that truthfully criticizes your unit. I will take VIPER any day. You work out and exercise but you walk up to a scene and stage for hours while people are bleeding out inside. Use that exercise you get paid to do and run in for once and save someone or better yet end the threat. TITAN, Fugitive and SWAT lead by a Napoleon sized juicer that couldn’t pass a Lt. test. He kissed and sucked his way to skipping ranks. A waste of manpower. Learn how to spell dumb ass. What’s a “yaper”?
    Viper gets sh*t done and I don’t know napoleon juicer personally. Just hear he’s got a hot girlfriend. Thought he passed the Lt test no? What on earth is titan

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Viper gets sh*t done and I don’t know napoleon juicer personally. Just hear he’s got a hot girlfriend. Thought he passed the Lt test no? What on earth is titan
    No didn’t take the test. Titan is a bootleg version of ny hercules.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •