Miami-Dade Police call on the public to help keep communities safe - Page 4
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    People kill People all the time. Since the beginning of time. This is normal.. relax

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop using "black-on-blac"’ crime to deflect away from police brutality.
    You again now on this thread. Learn the difference between brutality and utilizing necessary force which doesn’t contribute to an in-custody caused by a cardiac condition triggered by cocaine use. Educate yourself. Rodney King = police brutality. George Floyd not ....

Unregistered
    "Swift enforcement" (i.e. brutality) and education are insufficient to address the centuries-long exclusion of colored people from the benefits of wealth-generating policies. The most just approach would be a comprehensive reparation program that acknowledges genuine grievances and offers compensatory restitution, including ownership of land and other means of production.
    Translations freebies for black people who because of their own behavior initiated an encounter with the police but now want to be paid for it. You’re so sadly such an apologist and lifelong begged for understanding. Not here. Enough has been given to you

Unregistered
    "Swift enforcement" (i.e. brutality) and education are insufficient to address the centuries-long exclusion of colored people from the benefits of wealth-generating policies. The most just approach would be a comprehensive reparation program that acknowledges genuine grievances and offers compensatory restitution, including ownership of land and other means of production.
    The mere fact that your desire is for black Americans to be GIVEN tangible possessions such and land and money is disgusting and shows you truly desire wealth instead of arming them and providing them with an education and knowledge to make something of themselves Truly sad give me, give me, give me instead of helping them be better. I personally feel they been better prepared and offered greater opportunities than other minorities and white Americans during the last 55-60 years.

Best of luck in 2021. The next 4 yours are full of freebies for you, make the most of it

Unregistered

Selective "animals".

Violent Whites Who Were Arrested With Care By Police – NewsOne
    https://newsone.com/playlist/white-a...ith-by-police/

Unregistered

Whites are fragile.

Most whites are absolutely not receptive to finding out their impact on other people. There is a refusal to know, see, listen, hear, or to validate.

Unregistered
    The mere fact that your desire is for black Americans to be GIVEN tangible possessions such and land and money is disgusting and shows you truly desire wealth instead of arming them and providing them with an education and knowledge to make something of themselves Truly sad give me, give me, give me instead of helping them be better. I personally feel they been better prepared and offered greater opportunities than other minorities and white Americans during the last 55-60 years.

Best of luck in 2021. The next 4 yours are full of freebies for you, make the most of it
    Freebies? Were your ancestors slaves? Who couldn’t vote, own property, marry freely, learn to read, or even express their displeasure with the establishment without being killed? I didn’t think so. Black Americans came here in chains. Their dead, suffocated or starved bodies were thrown from the backs of the ships so often that the sharks would follow the boats across the Atlantic, and this is well-documented. How you arrive at this land is important. Don’t compare us to refugees arriving from Cuba or white Irish and Italian and Russians and Jews coming here with “nothing.”
    They arrived here fleeing terrible things, and they had to assimilate and work and struggle. Black people never had that chance. Until very recently, a black man or woman who spoke up against the racism and injustice they faced were likely to be killed. Lynched, bombed, beaten and shot, raped, into silence.
    You’re afraid of the history of this country and whose backs it was built on, the free labor the government took for granted until almost yesterday and with tremendous bloody sacrifice. We are America. We were here since the very first days. Our ancestors built this shit with their hands.
    Read a book, for god sakes. Go back to high school maybe. Better yet, come back to life as a black man or woman in 1920s Alabama, or 1830s Mississippi. Listen to the stories our grandparents told us in the 1950s about the way shit was. You’ll never understand what it means to be black in the United States. All we’ve ever wanted is to be equally recognized as Americans. And to be left alone to pursue our dreams for ourselves and our children.
    We are our history. You can’t escape it. It’s in our blood, and it’s in yours, too. Even if you were a talented teacher or a doctor or a scientist you got silenced and your work wasn’t discovered till you were long dead. We know this.
    I don’t know where you get this idea of the freebies and the greed. When you steal from generations of people, they sometimes expect something in return. But don’t worry, it is never going to happen. Rest assured. They will put us right back in our place, and you can keep calling me your favorite word when no one is around.

Unregistered
    Most whites are absolutely not receptive to finding out their impact on other people. There is a refusal to know, see, listen, hear, or to validate.
    Amen to that. They get so triggered at the very word “racism.” It’s the fear of losing their vast privilege.

Unregistered
    Amen to that. They get so triggered at the very word “racism.” It’s the fear of losing their vast privilege.
    It’s not a contest. Most of us born after 1965 have earned what we have and provided a future for our children Not sure what privilege you’re referring to That’s a catch phrase for your BLM movement ad the elections you just won’t. It’s the furthers statement from the truth

Unregistered
    Fix your people first and we will fix ours

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast