+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Very valid points however it was only one Major from Northside advising of the violence. You can say what you feel inside, I'm okay with your opinions.

    Where we differ on logic is there are not a lot of drive by shooting and robberies in Hammocks, Doral, Kendall, Northwest, or POS.

    BUT, look at Northside, Intracoastal, and South District. Yet only Major Brown reached out for help.

    The other two districts where their communities are just as bad and affected by gun violence and drugs had nothing to say to their communities. Hint hint hint.

    You need to be aware it is not violating anyone's civil
    rights when it is approved Mandatory Laws passed by your legislatures and community elected officials.

    Like it or not these communities are black and they continue to kill each other at a all time high.

    Rarely do you hear of white drive by on the white communities. You do not hear about Latin on Latin drive by shootings on their communities.

    Some communities suffer because they do not respect themselves or the law.

    You can't dispute it. This has been going on over 50 years. Just check your comp statistics.



    Just saying
    Stop using ‘black-on-black’ crime to deflect away from police brutality.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Stop using "black-on-blac"’ crime to deflect away from police brutality.

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop using "black-on-black"’ crime to deflect away from police brutality.
    .........✔

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    .........✔
    No one is using blacks killing blacks as an excuse. However, look at what communities are suffering and what communities are prosperous.

    It's simple, strict enforcement is necessary in these desolate communities. It would be needed if it was the same in any white or Latin community.

    Look how many black churches and preachers the black community have. It's approximately 268 black churches from Over town to Miami Gardens.

    Yet not 268 owned black businesses in the same communities. Don't defend those criminals by limiting your thought process to just color.

    Northside is a predominantly black district. Except the facts. They kill each other for no reason and then as soon as a cop enforced the law to deal with what their ignorance and stupidity started, the police ger blamed.

    You can't have both ways. I'm one voice you need the police. In another voice you want to refund and dismantle the police.

    So take your check mark and stuff it.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is using blacks killing blacks as an excuse. However, look at what communities are suffering and what communities are prosperous.

    It's simple, strict enforcement is necessary in these desolate communities. It would be needed if it was the same in any white or Latin community.

    Look how many black churches and preachers the black community have. It's approximately 268 black churches from Over town to Miami Gardens.

    Yet not 268 owned black businesses in the same communities. Don't defend those criminals by limiting your thought process to just color.

    Northside is a predominantly black district. Except the facts. They kill each other for no reason and then as soon as a cop enforced the law to deal with what their ignorance and stupidity started, the police ger blamed.

    You can't have it both ways. In one voice you need the police. In another voice you want to refund and dismantle the police.

    So take your check mark and stuff it.
    Corrections: "you want to dea fund and dismantle the police."

    "You can't have it both ways." I will correct myself just as any RESPONSIBLE adult should when they do something wrong.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is using blacks killing blacks as an excuse. However, look at what communities are suffering and what communities are prosperous.

    It's simple, strict enforcement is necessary in these desolate communities. It would be needed if it was the same in any white or Latin community.

    Look how many black churches and preachers the black community have. It's approximately 268 black churches from Over town to Miami Gardens.

    Yet not 268 owned black businesses in the same communities. Don't defend those criminals by limiting your thought process to just color.

    Northside is a predominantly black district. Except the facts. They kill each other for no reason and then as soon as a cop enforced the law to deal with what their ignorance and stupidity started, the police ger blamed.

    You can't have both ways. I'm one voice you need the police. In another voice you want to refund and dismantle the police.

    So take your check mark and stuff it.
    They kill cause of social media. Duh

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They kill cause of social media. Duh
    If that is true that they kill over social media then that should tell you just hhow ignorant and uncivilized many citizens in the Northside District are.

    They need strict and swift enforcement.

    They need to become more educated and less violent. They need to respect their local police officers who work their community. You cannot babysit the thugs and give them hugs. It doesn't work.

    The list of mandates to enforce are but a start. The Northside District has been a dumping ground for years. Getting on the news with no solutions is counterproductive. By the way even if robberies are down, your drugs and shootings are up.

    How do you say things that make no sense. The Major has been in that Northside District almost his entire career. He did work Hammocks over 26 years ago as a rookie. But he has been in Northside as an officer, sergeant, lieutenant, Captain, and Major.

    He left the training bureau years ago with a very short time their. He needs competitive and competent leaders to assist him. He needs officers and detectives who actually want to work their and make a real difference.

    But for the most part the officers their want out. The supervisors avoid the discussion of who really wants to work and lock up those real criminals.

    Everyone is just hiding under a tree while the black community kills themselves. Also Northside has been undermanned and under budget for years. You need at least 60 additional officers and some 10 man squads to really back each other up.

    Enough with the bs excuses Einstein!!!


    So "duh" that!!!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that is true that they kill over social media then that should tell you just hhow ignorant and uncivilized many citizens in the Northside District are.

    They need strict and swift enforcement.

    They need to become more educated and less violent. They need to respect their local police officers who work their community. You cannot babysit the thugs and give them hugs. It doesn't work.

    The list of mandates to enforce are but a start. The Northside District has been a dumping ground for years. Getting on the news with no solutions is counterproductive. By the way even if robberies are down, your drugs and shootings are up.

    How do you say things that make no sense. The Major has been in that Northside District almost his entire career. He did work Hammocks over 26 years ago as a rookie. But he has been in Northside as an officer, sergeant, lieutenant, Captain, and Major.

    He left the training bureau years ago with a very short time their. He needs competitive and competent leaders to assist him. He needs officers and detectives who actually want to work their and make a real difference.

    But for the most part the officers their want out. The supervisors avoid the discussion of who really wants to work and lock up those real criminals.

    Everyone is just hiding under a tree while the black community kills themselves. Also Northside has been undermanned and under budget for years. You need at least 60 additional officers and some 10 man squads to really back each other up.

    Enough with the bs excuses Einstein!!!


    So "duh" that!!!
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If that is true that they kill over social media then that should tell you just hhow ignorant and uncivilized many citizens in the Northside District are.

    They need strict and swift enforcement.

    They need to become more educated and less violent. They need to respect their local police officers who work their community. You cannot babysit the thugs and give them hugs. It doesn't work.

    The list of mandates to enforce are but a start. The Northside District has been a dumping ground for years. Getting on the news with no solutions is counterproductive. By the way even if robberies are down, your drugs and shootings are up.

    How do you say things that make no sense. The Major has been in that Northside District almost his entire career. He did work Hammocks over 26 years ago as a rookie. But he has been in Northside as an officer, sergeant, lieutenant, Captain, and Major.

    He left the training bureau years ago with a very short time their. He needs competitive and competent leaders to assist him. He needs officers and detectives who actually want to work their and make a real difference.

    But for the most part the officers their want out. The supervisors avoid the discussion of who really wants to work and lock up those real criminals.

    Everyone is just hiding under a tree while the black community kills themselves. Also Northside has been undermanned and under budget for years. You need at least 60 additional officers and some 10 man squads to really back each other up.

    Enough with the bs excuses Einstein!!!


    So "duh" that!!!
    "Swift enforcement" (i.e. brutality) and education are insufficient to address the centuries-long exclusion of colored people from the benefits of wealth-generating policies. The most just approach would be a comprehensive reparation program that acknowledges genuine grievances and offers compensatory restitution, including ownership of land and other means of production.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    "Swift enforcement" (i.e. brutality) and education are insufficient to address the centuries-long exclusion of colored people from the benefits of wealth-generating policies. The most just approach would be a comprehensive reparation program that acknowledges genuine grievances and offers compensatory restitution, including ownership of land and other means of production.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •