Miami-Dade Police call on the public to help keep communities safe
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Miami-Dade Police call on the public to help keep communities safe

amid rise in violence – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...e-in-violence/

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    amid rise in violence – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-da...e-in-violence/
    What a JOKE.

Unregistered
    Engage the community by hosting events throughout the year like neighborhood barbeques, National Night Out, and Coffee with a Cop. LOL!

Unregistered
    Engage the community by hosting events throughout the year like neighborhood barbeques, National Night Out, and Coffee with a Cop. LOL!
    We need more food donated so we can do the Churches job and feed everyone. Also, we need me YOU kids so we can put 20 more cops in NRU. FOH this isn’t rocket science.

Unregistered

Well a 12 year old was raped and shot last night in the Northside District, so hosting these events in the Northside District serve as no real value. The criminals have pretty much taken over.

Same leadership and same unsupported cops!

Unregistered
    Well a 12 year old was raped and shot last night in the Northside District, so hosting these events in the Northside District serve as no real value. The criminals have pretty much taken over.

Here we go again with the expert on everything Northside. I wonder if you even know what goes on there beside sitting around waiting for the next incident to talk crap about. I guess in your mind every officer, detective, and supervisor, just fold their arms and don't do anything there. If you work there, I wonder what you're doing to help prevent this lawlessness as you put it. stop *****ing and do your job, unless you're scared to.

Unregistered
    Here we go again with the expert on everything Northside. I wonder if you even know what goes on there beside sitting around waiting for the next incident to talk crap about. I guess in your mind every officer, detective, and supervisor, just fold their arms and don't do anything there. If you work there, I wonder what you're doing to help prevent this lawlessness as you put it. stop *****ing and do your job, unless you're scared to.
    The truth hurts I guess. No need to attack the messenger buddy. The District has went to shit whether you or anyone else wants to admit it. Covering up the crime and lying to the citizens on what we are doing is just getting old.

Time to transfer to Doral where at least I can eat at a pretty good restaurant without being shot at.

Get a life and defend Northside District and its useless leadership when crime actually goes down. Dumb YouTube videos and news interviews just don't cut it.

30 years ago you barely saw a Major, Chief, AD, or Director on TV.

Seems everyone wants to be famous for the wrong reasons.

Now you get back to work moron!

Unregistered

Here we go again?

Yes idiot another shooting this morning in the Northside District (Brownsville Area). It happened about 0800 hours.

Strangely enough you will still attack fellow officers who call out the lack of patrol, control, and proactive enforcement in this desolate place.

You attack the officers who dare to say we need better leadership and more resources and manpower for our District. No one is afraid of doing their job as you say and claim.

However you can't do your job effectively and efficiently without proper training, adequate resources, and intelligent tactically sound leadership.

It is a revolving cycle of violence that has been accepted as the norm because idiots like you defend this inexperienced administration who only care about making it to their retirement and drop money.

It is sad when a Captain and two lieutenants are talking stating: " Oh well it's just a routine thing in Northside. " "We just have to deal with it until we retire or drop."

Absolutely no direction for our officers. Sadly the community suffers daily.

No wonder officers call out sick here.

What a damn joke this place is!

Unregistered

Oh oh I know what todo let’s do another bike ride with freddo and Mayor and that no gun belt wearing chief Rosa so we can be in tv again. Suckers all of you.

Unregistered
    1. Mandatory Curfew 9 pm to 6 am M through Friday
    2. Mandatory Curfew 12 am to 6 am Sat and Sunday
    3. Mandatory RADAR CHECKPOINT DETAILS
    4. Mandatory DUI CHECKPOINTS
    5. Mandatory Omnipresent Details Joint task force
    6. Make all possession of Marijuana Criminal Period
    7. Mandatory Identification carry stating your real address and what community you belong to.
    8. Mandatory Drug enforcement by bringing back TNT
    9. EEI DETAILS for Robbery and Shooting Crimes
    10. Mandatory Drug testing for all in custody criminals

These are but a few things to help this desolate and crime infested community.

Remove the handcuffs off of your officers and allow them to do their jobs without fear of termination and arrest.

Remove all incompetent command staff and first line supervisors who simply can't cut doing what is necessary.

You must cut out and burn out all of the Cancer in order for the body to heal!!!!

Just saying

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast