Miami-Dade Police call on the public to help keep communities safe - Page 20
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all get it Sir. They gave you the promotion exam answers, and you earned getting promoted. They gave you the interview questions and answers, and once again you interviewed and earned it. This Department has always operated on the who you know not what you know my dear friend.

Anyone who can actually say that 7 out of 16 Command Staff members are qualified to lead and direct this Department, please post their names and true achievements and real qualifications.

You can't find a solid five names of this current Command Staff who can honestly say they made it on their knowledge, skills, leadership, loyalty, and integrity.

It's obvious you are hand picked and this is why you defend the indefensible.

Enjoy PCB and just snitch when it's convenient for you and the ones you worship and follow.

You're telling us Glass and Cummings are qualified leaders. STFU!!!
    There’s definitely some truth to that, as far as getting the answers for the promotional exam and interviews. It’s been proven that it happened when a bunch of officers had identical right and wrong answers and you’d be an idiot to believe it’s not common practice. And interviews? A formality.

Unregistered
    I guess you work there. No one cares about you, Northside, or the South District. Get a life and live it. Let criminals kill themselves. When you become Director or the Mayor change things fool.
    That was the point.....doesn’t matter where you work it’s all the same. Stay on point

Unregistered
    That was the point.....doesn’t matter where you work it’s all the same. Stay on point
    Agreed!

I don't care if you are a black or white cop. When the shit hits the fan we all need to back each other up. From Intracoastal to the South District cops are under attack. We can agree to disagree about what District gets suited on or has more crime, but as long as you wear that Brown Police Uniform you are a target to the criminal and civil rights groups who want to divide us and agitate our profession.

Learn to put your prejudice and animosity to the side and just back each other up. You are correct in saying there is bad crime everywhere and it just seems we as officer need to learn to take care of our own first.

Be Safe brothers and sisters whether you are black or white. All we have these days are each other!

Unregistered

Those two need to “snitch” first

Those two teenagers know who shot and killed their friend in Goulds the other day. They were there. You don’t stand on that corner to talk about the weather. They need to tell the cops the truth.

The uncle is on tv saying “it ain’t snitching if its your family”. Well, snitching is snitching period. You either speak up or continue watching your family, friends, and neighbors die.

Unregistered
    Those two teenagers know who shot and killed their friend in Goulds the other day. They were there. You don’t stand on that corner to talk about the weather. They need to tell the cops the truth.

The uncle is on tv saying “it ain’t snitching if its your family”. Well, snitching is snitching period. You either speak up or continue watching your family, friends, and neighbors die.
    He’s a Reverend, I doubt he’s lying.

Unregistered
    I'm sure the Reverend is a good man who has lived his life in an exemplary manner. If he says those young men were good guys I'm sure he believes that to be true.

However, to those 3 young men I'd say, "If you look like a duck, talk like a duck, and you're on a lake known to be populated by ducks, then don't be surprised when an alligator mistakes you for a duck."

These guys are hanging around an area notoriously known for drugs and drug dealing. They are the only people who know why they were shot.

Unregistered
    " If you look like a duck, talk like a duck, and you're on the lake known to be populated by ducks, don't be surprised if an alligator mistakes you for a duck"

This made my day, I may use this one in the future with your permission.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920