Freddy Ramirez is now JD Patterson’s puppet
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Freddy Ramirez is now JD Patterson’s puppet

Last staff meeting was a joke. JD Patterson ran the show while Freddy Ramirez stood by the wayside nodding his head and smiling like a young girl in heat. Why have a director at a high six figure salary when we get Patterson 2.0 making all the decisions. If Freddy had any inner strength he should have resigned long ago. A total embarrassment.

Unregistered
    This should not surprise you. Our last two directors have been in way over their heads. Perez was not a good guy and not qualified for what he was given. Freddy is a nice guy, but that does not change the fact that he is not qualified for what he was given.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This should not surprise you. Our last two directors have been in way over their heads. Perez was not a good guy and not qualified for what he was given. Freddy is a nice guy, but that does not change the fact that he is not qualified for what he was given.
    And reverend Patterson is? I have always said, it’s the hardest job on the department. So tell us, WHO is qualified?

Unregistered
    And reverend Patterson is? I have always said, it’s the hardest job on the department. So tell us, WHO is qualified?
    Paul Villaverde.

Unregistered
    Hanlen is qualified, but not liked or connected enough. That’s it.. They would have to hire outside the department.

Unregistered
    Paul Villaverde.
    PV is just about out of friends he hasn’t F’d over....

Unregistered
    JD Patterson is being groomed to run for sheriff .... Black, PD experience, black support, and recent experience overseeing Corrections, PD, Fire Rescue and the ME office .... that’s pretty much a sheriffs job, plus excellent relationship with the mayor ....

Unregistered
    JD Patterson is being groomed to run for sheriff .... Black, PD experience, black support, and recent experience overseeing Corrections, PD, Fire Rescue and the ME office .... that’s pretty much a sheriffs job, plus excellent relationship with the mayor ....
    How do you groom a side-of-beef? Lol. Patterson is a corrupt stooge who answers only to Barbara Jordan. He cares very little about the black community. His Bible thumping fools no one.

Unregistered
    He’ll please the black crowd .... which we all know doesn’t take a lot, burn a few cops at the stake, he has Barbara Jordan support ??? That only makes it all more posible .... if whites criticize him on anything.... they are racist.... if Hispanics criticize him on anything.... they are racist.... keep thinking and believing Martinez is gonna run for sheriff, he might, but he won’t win....

Unregistered
    I work close to the guy and believe me when I tell you Ramirez isn’t gonna retire till he can at least secure his son’s future as much as posible .... like making sure he goes to marine patrol now, which I’m sure it’s a spot he’s earned through his hard work, training and years of police experience...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast