Please get rid of her - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Has anyone looked into the rumors about the complaints filed on the chief? Conduct unbecoming, not treating citizens with respect, joking about mentally handicapped people in front of staff?

What is the mechanism to start allowing people to talk with HR about what is happening at the PD like they did with at the Clerks Office? The PD has become very definition of a hostile working environment.

Unregistered
    Anyone is free to go to HR and voice concerns or complaints. Not sure what their process is after that. But yeah it would be nice if someone had the cajones to make a complaint. Thats why we are stuck with her. No one will. Everyone is peterified of the woman.

Unregistered
    Hard not to be petrified when she has gotten away with being as miserable, nasty, and vindictive as she has for so long. In a way it’s really funny. The city hires an outside chief to “fix” us and their pick has dragged the agency down to its lowest point ever. At least under Abbott and Holloway, people were more or less happy. There wasnt a blanket of fear and misery over everything. Under dipino, that’s all we know. To the old timers seeing whaT dipino has done to the agency is heartbreaking. Go talk to one who was here pre-dipino.

Her making DK a captain just made things worse. He is just like her which is why she promoted him. Mean, vindictive, and closed minded. He will only do what he thinks she wants In his quest to make deputy chief. No judgement, no thinking about the situation....wham off with their heads. Write em up!!!!!! Look at me chief, this is what you wanted right??? Great guy for a captain huh. How many complaints does he have on him since making captain?? When is the last time you have heard of a captain getting complaints filed on them From officers?? Try never. And dipino just sweeps them under the carpet.

Maybe someday dipino will finally cross a line she can’t come back from. We are all praying that day comes soon.

Unregistered
    Yet another Dipino controversy in the news, I’m sure she’ll be forgiven for this one as well.

Unregistered
    Hey snowflakes there are tons of other agencies hiring, for more money too.

Unregistered
    They won't be hiring. Dipino

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yet another Dipino controversy in the news, I’m sure she’ll be forgiven for this one as well.
    not this time.....she is done

Unregistered
    Ocean City UC here. About time you guys realized what she is. The best day our agency ever had was the day she left. What took you so long????? LOL

Unregistered
    She's definitely toast. Not going to recover from this. Expect the golden parachute announcement next week.

Unregistered
    So she sent a department wide apology email today. I honestly don’t care about her comment either way. It’s shit we cops say to other cops and let’s be honest, we say way worse things to each other within our agency “family.” I don’t think it was so “egregious” a comment in the grand scope of things. BUT, being that she panders to petty ass shit and created a stage where little things like this are responded with discipline, I expect her to swallow the medicine she has been dishing out for so long.

O and her apology, or lack thereof, was more of an excuse and pat on the back.

I get it chief. I probably would have said something like what you said...and of course I would have been in IA and mandated sensitivity training to say the least. Take the medicine with a smile and thank yourself for the environment you created.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast