hiring officers

Thread: hiring officers

Unregistered

hiring officers

Good evening, I wanna apply full time. Do anyone know if Bartow PD is hiring and how hard is it to get hired. I heard the Polk sheriff may take over is that true?

Unregistered
    Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. The pay is terrible and call volume is rediculas.

Unregistered
    Is the sheriff taking over? And what is the take home car policy. How far can u live to have a take home car.

Unregistered
    Is the in term chief gonna be the chief. Or they looking elsewhere.

Unregistered
    No, sheriff isn’t taking over. 15 miles (crow flies) for take home. Hasn’t been decided for chief. Interim will probably be appointed. Hope that answers the questions.

Unregistered
    Wow 15 miles that's it. Can u pay for extra miles and is there a lot of overtime. Hope I can get hir ed. I have had a lot of disciplines with a prior agency. Are they big on prior disciplines.

Unregistered
    Depends are the amount and the type of disciplinary action you have received. As long as the disciplinary action is nothing of major concern and you don't omit any of them, you should be fine. As far as take home vehicles go, 15 miles is the limit and you can't buy/add on miles. There is a lot of overtime right now due to low manpower.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow 15 miles that's it. Can u pay for extra miles and is there a lot of overtime. Hope I can get hir ed. I have had a lot of disciplines with a prior agency. Are they big on prior disciplines.
    If you’re asking these type of questions here; you should’ve probably consider a different line of worn.

chinachin

thank

i like this word counter