Who's first to go ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The reality of this is even if they offered paid health insurance for 5 years for Deputies eligible to retire the Deputies would hem and haw they would take it and then when it came time to file for retirement no one would. Deputies in this agency live for this job they leave and come back multiple times and most would prefer to stay here and work details then stay home and enjoy life.
    Your stupid, there will be paperwork to sign.

Unregistered
    Why would I leave with money on the table? I'll stay around for as long as I want, I have a lot of sick time built up too.

Unregistered
    No furloughs to the Tactical Turkey Distribution Team! We MUST continue to feed the lazy people, especially families of inmates incarcerated for crimes, and those on welfare for generations. Tier 24 will be giving food to military families, elderly veterans, and families that have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. Those PCN's will be preserved and we will continue to reclassify PCN's to higher ranks for more money to do the same job we were doing before, especially in Training and the Department of Preparedness. We will survive this if we work as a TEAM. Taking extra allocations for Me!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Buy outs won’t ever happen. History says they’ll rob Peter to pay Paul.
    The best predictor of the future is the past. Broward has always made the dumb decisions in the past and will continue to do so. Buyouts are only things that happen in smart cities and counties, not in liberal lunacy dumb dumb land.

Unregistered
    We must work dumber, not harder. RememberL Semper Fi. That's latin

It means "Every man for himself."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123