Ortiz You have awaken a sleeping giant. Retirees against Actives. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Yeah Ortiz really opened my eye as to what scammers some of these retirees really are. Guess they have to still continue to feel
    Important, like Longueira.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

Ortiz started the war when he tried to prevent the retirees from voting on the this FOP election.

You young officers are being mislead by Orriz and his cronies. You are just as bad as fake news attacking trump.

If Tommy or reyes are not on telegram you complain, if their on you complain. If they respond to a scene you complain, if they doesn't you complain. Now you want people with rank to be Fop rep!! You guys are just so blind as to what's really going on. See how they are still turning the retirees against the actives?

Let me set the records straight. Retirees don't vote on bargaining contracts. The only time retirees vote is on union elections.
    Why because retirees were the only ones that would go to the Fop meetings and pass all the bs the executive board wanted.

So don't come now saying well why do the retirees vote. It's all q scam to control $1 million dollars 💳 $$$$$$$$$
    We ain't voting for u Ortiz

Unregistered

Voting for Ortiz/Lugo ticket

We are voting for Ortiz because he is a better candidate than the incumbent. That's why he got the majority of the votes in election.

Unregistered
    We are voting for Ortiz because he is a better candidate than the incumbent. That's why he got the majority of the votes in election.
    If Ortiz loses, actives will vote for Pba in may 2021.

Bye bye retirees and screw your health insurance. You can hangout with Tommy because none of you will control the actives and our union anymore

Unregistered
    All retirees is time to show Ortiz that we will never forget how he f u c k us over

Unregistered
    All retirees is time to show Ortiz that we will never forget how he f u c k us over
    Next time try not to make it look so obvious that you are trying to screw over the retirees.

Unregistered

How is Tommy for the retirees...

Answer: Joe "The Truth" Longuera & Al "The Drunk" Cotera told me so. If they say so, it's got to be the truth. I am voting for Ortiz/Lugo because they represent All of the members including the Haters.

Unregistered
    Answer: Joe "The Truth" Longuera & Al, "The Drunk" Cotera told me so. If they say so, it's got to be the truth. I am voting for Ortiz/Lugo because they represent All of the members including the Haters.
    I guess finally drunk Al Cotera opened his eyes to realize what pos Ortiz is. He was team Javi for a very long time. I wonder what happens there ???

Unregistered
    PBA for MPD
    With the PBA the retirees can go f themselves. PBA does not allow the retirees to have any say on current events and this includes voting for the board. Joe Lingueria brought this upon the retirees so you old retired guys have him to thank when you have no place to ***** and co plain on how bad this place was.

Unregistered
    PBA for MPD
    With the PBA the retirees can go f themselves. PBA does not allow the retirees to have any say on current events and this includes voting for the board. Joe Lingueria brought this upon the retirees so you old retired guys have him to thank when you have no place to ***** and co plain on how bad this place was.
    You're dreaming. If you go to the county PBA you are just a stepchild. You will have no control.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast