Ortiz You have awaken a sleeping giant. Retirees against Actives. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s okay the actives control union representation WITHOUT retiree input or vote. Yes you may think you control the direction of the union bu we the active control which union. So keep it ponytail boy aka puppet master, we shall have the last F.U.
    Ortiz stop attempting to divide the retirees and the active members. We are all one family its not one against the other.

Its a matter of who can do the best job for everyone and who can be trusted.

Unregistered
    Ortiz stop attempting to divide the retirees and the active members. We are all one family its not one against the other.

This wasn’t Ortiz just a simple grunt tired on the retiree’s and their bull spit so go kiss my backside.

Unregistered
    Ortiz your a has been! Your days are number

https://youtu.be/UwI3vLNmi9o

Unregistered
    Javi protects the Retirees because one day he also will be one. He has done an excellent job in the Health Trust

Unregistered

The only one trying to divide is Tommy and Joe. First feeding the retirees Ortiz was trying to raise the health care. Second telling me I was going to lose my job if I didn't sell this MIU to the membership. Showing the motor unit he doesn't care. All this division and no one sees the problem?

Unregistered
    He wasnt at commission to get motor cops safer bikes

He threatened our jobs with layoffs

He tried to pass a 5 million dollar mou to make mccrink staff

Voting for ortiz

Unregistered
    Seems to me, we can't get any honest, fair and knowledgeable people, from within our department. No matter who's in office, we will find fault, with them. The day's of ever thing being out in the open, all that is on the table or issues. Were facing from city hall and department. Now it's only a selected few, to get the word out and they spin it to their own agenda. Has anyone really read the city's budget? I mean all line item! It's a mess.. Money will always be going to city halls, pet projects FIRST. They all want bigger pieces of the pie. (budget money) The two most important, line items, within the budget is police and fire. They get the most funding and rightly so. Without a trained police & fire and equipment. It's old home week for the Cubans, that came over on a raff. Maybe that's what they really want on the inside? oh, to really piss of the masses The CIP board, should meet once a month, with city hall in a public forum and discuss. Completed parts of there investigation or issues facing them. Instead of just one, small make up of the the city. Dealing with it every day. Damn, that would bring a smile to my face. I see jaws dropping, now.

Unregistered
    CIP is biased against cops

Unregistered
    CIP is biased against cops
    Yeah really!! You dirty cop would say that.

Unregistered
    Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

Ortiz started the war when he tried to prevent the retirees from voting on the this FOP election.

You young officers are being mislead by Orriz and his cronies. You are just as bad as fake news attacking trump.

If Tommy or reyes are not on telegram you complain, if their on you complain. If they respond to a scene you complain, if they doesn't you complain. Now you want people with rank to be Fop rep!! You guys are just so blind as to what's really going on. See how they are still turning the retirees against the actives?

Let me set the records straight. Retirees don't vote on bargaining contracts. The only time retirees vote is on union elections.
    Why because retirees were the only ones that would go to the Fop meetings and pass all the bs the executive board wanted.

So don't come now saying well why do the retirees vote. It's all q scam to control $1 million dollars 💳 $$$$$$$$$
    January 3-9! Write it down. Javi stop 🛑 the lies promising the world. You are like a guy promising the world to get some new ass and wants he gets it they forget what they promised.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast