+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Ortiz You have awaken a sleeping giant. Retirees against Actives.

    Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

    Ortiz started the war when he tried to prevent the retirees from voting on the this FOP election.

    You young officers are being mislead by Orriz and his cronies. You are just as bad as fake news attacking trump.

    If Tommy or reyes are not on telegram you complain, if their on you complain. If they respond to a scene you complain, if they doesn't you complain. Now you want people with rank to be Fop rep!! You guys are just so blind as to what's really going on. See how they are still turning the retirees against the actives?

    Let me set the records straight. Retirees don't vote on bargaining contracts. The only time retirees vote is on union elections.
    Why because retirees were the only ones that would go to the Fop meetings and pass all the bs the executive board wanted.

    So don't come now saying well why do the retirees vote. It's all q scam to control $1 million dollars 💳 $$$$$$$$$

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    It's a distraction

    A little of Fake News, re-direction etc. The bottom line is who do you think will do a better job representing the Lodge's interest? Tommy or Javi? I'm voting for Ortiz. I don't need to malign Tommy. He is who he is by his own admission.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A little of Fake News, re-direction etc. The bottom line is who do you think will do a better job representing the Lodge's interest? Tommy or Javi? I'm voting for Ortiz. I don't need to malign Tommy. He is who he is by his own admission.
    Where is the.littk fake news? Your losing it. You will loss by almost 200 votes

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Tommy "The No-Show" is nowhere to be seen

    Javi will do a better job hands down. "No show" Tommy is nowhere to be seen whether of a critical scene or debating Javi.
    Shame on you Tommy. Your heart is not in it. Very noticeable. I'm voting for ortiz

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

    Ortiz started the war when he tried to prevent the retirees from voting on the this FOP election.

    You young officers are being mislead by Orriz and his cronies. You are just as bad as fake news attacking trump.

    If Tommy or reyes are not on telegram you complain, if their on you complain. If they respond to a scene you complain, if they doesn't you complain. Now you want people with rank to be Fop rep!! You guys are just so blind as to what's really going on. See how they are still turning the retirees against the actives?

    Let me set the records straight. Retirees don't vote on bargaining contracts. The only time retirees vote is on union elections.
    Why because retirees were the only ones that would go to the Fop meetings and pass all the bs the executive board wanted.

    So don't come now saying well why do the retirees vote. It's all q scam to control $1 million dollars 💳 $$$$$$$$$
    Worried about the PBA taking over I see retirees also don’t care about discipline Matt the Rat that’s why you guys the discipline to run wild

    You will say BWC discipline is fake news and who cares if you get a RFC

    But what you forget to say at those roll calls is
    1 officer forced to resign cause of BWC
    1 officer currently ROD cause of BWC
    2 SGT 3 officers in the last year ROD cause of BWC
    3 SGT. 5 officer discipline with suspension cause of BWC so stop spreading the fake news that no one gets disciplined

    Go ahead ask SGT adams SGT Figuero Ofc Hernandez ex Ofc Castro just to name a few but I guess they don’t matter cause it’s not the Reyes boys or future SGT at arms Mcrink

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    After yesterday fiasco, Tommy , Matt and FDR are done old timers. Offices were involved in two critical incidents and they a NO SHOW. They are done we need a president that puts members first no matter what especially during the holidays.

    They need to be voted out!

    There is a lot more actives than Retirre’s.

    Get ready joe and Al.


    After we win, the PBA is going to be next. We are going to show you old farts to mind your own business.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After yesterday fiasco, Tommy , Matt and FDR are done old timers. Offices were involved in two critical incidents and they a NO SHOW. They are done we need a president that puts members first no matter what especially during the holidays.

    They need to be voted out!

    There is a lot more actives than Retirre’s.

    Get ready joe and Al.


    After we win, the PBA is going to be next. We are going to show you old farts to mind your own business.
    Thank you! I see More threats against the retirees! Ortiz the Only thing your going to win is a lollipop. You will lose by over 500 votes. You are an embarrassment to the department, union, and your family.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Worried about the PBA taking over I see retirees also don’t care about discipline Matt the Rat that’s why you guys the discipline to run wild

    You will say BWC discipline is fake news and who cares if you get a RFC

    But what you forget to say at those roll calls is
    1 officer forced to resign cause of BWC
    1 officer currently ROD cause of BWC
    2 SGT 3 officers in the last year ROD cause of BWC
    3 SGT. 5 officer discipline with suspension cause of BWC so stop spreading the fake news that no one gets disciplined

    Go ahead ask SGT adams SGT Figuero Ofc Hernandez ex Ofc Castro just to name a few but I guess they don’t matter cause it’s not the Reyes boys or future SGT at arms Mcrink
    Bla bla blah you’re living in the past.
    Wake up! bwc are here to stay! They are all over the country. Ask yourself why? cause people like Ortiz and Lugo creative writing. Charging a 90* year old black woman for attempting to take lugos gun.

    Why don't you talk about how many many officers were cleared by bwc?

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Javi will do a better job hands down. "No show" Tommy is nowhere to be seen whether of a critical scene or debating Javi.
    Shame on you Tommy. Your heart is not in it. Very noticeable. I'm voting for ortiz
    Mat stop calling us, we arent voting for your fat brother

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    It’s okay the actives control union representation WITHOUT retiree input or vote. Yes you may think you control the direction of the union bu we the active control which union. So keep it ponytail boy aka puppet master, we shall have the last F.U.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •