Your Oath to We the People
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Your Oath to We the People

Please remember you serve us, the citizenry.

The back door BS with making the businesses enforce a non enforceable mask ordinance will not stand.

Please rethink your position.......

Signed,

We the People you swore to defend from domestic enemies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The back door BS with making the businesses enforce a non enforceable mask ordinance will not stand.

Signed,

Do you see us enforcing anything Billy?

Unregistered

Signed,

Look pal, we follow the sheriff's policy. If he thinks something should not be enforced we do as he says. He knows because he has a pack of lawyers who check this stuff out. Otherwise we are insubordinate which is cause for termination.If some has a beef with this, go ahead and sue the agency, it's not my problem. We are just following orders.

Unregistered
    Nobody is enforcing the masks. No one has been charged with failing to comply. Relax Francis

Unregistered
    Let’s throw all these violators in Jail. Force them to post bail and then convict them all of misdemeanors.

Unregistered
    Let’s throw all these violators in Jail. Force them to post bail and then convict them all of misdemeanors.
    You are out of your mind. This is not physically or legally feasible and the sheriff understands this and has issued appropriate orders. Go work in NY or CA if you want to arrest people for the unconstitutional orders of dictator governors.

Unregistered
    You are out of your mind. This is not physically or legally feasible and the sheriff understands this and has issued appropriate orders. Go work in NY or CA if you want to arrest people for the unconstitutional orders of dictator governors.
    This according to a Law grad that works for the PDs office or better yet a wanna be Stetson grad. I haven’t seen any appropriate orders you speak of. I think he doesn’t want to make arrest but don’t poke the bear. Wear your mask and STFU.

Unregistered
    This according to a Law grad that works for the PDs office or better yet a wanna be Stetson grad. I haven’t seen any appropriate orders you speak of. I think he doesn’t want to make arrest but don’t poke the bear. Wear your mask and STFU.
    Not one person has been arrested so far for not wearing a mask and there are plenty of people walking around in stores without masks all the time. Everyone is free to follow their own conscience weather to wear a mask or not. The sheriff has consulted with his legal counsel and has issued instructions to everyone pertinent. He has clearly indicated how he wants this matter to be handled and everyone is on board.

Unregistered
    Not one person has been arrested so far for not wearing a mask and there are plenty of people walking around in stores without masks all the time. Everyone is free to follow their own conscience weather to wear a mask or not. The sheriff has consulted with his legal counsel and has issued instructions to everyone pertinent. He has clearly indicated how he wants this matter to be handled and everyone is on board.
    Dammit I thought I was pertinent. I guess it’s ok to do whatever my conscience tells me to do. Would it be ok to knowingly spread COVID. Maybe just Maybe somebody will catch Covid get really sick and sue the Sheriff for not taking action. Thanks for the update I’ll talk to those that’s are on board. LOL

Unregistered
    Dammit I thought I was pertinent. I guess it’s ok to do whatever my conscience tells me to do. Would it be ok to knowingly spread COVID. Maybe just Maybe somebody will catch Covid get really sick and sue the Sheriff for not taking action. Thanks for the update I’ll talk to those that’s are on board. LOL
    Good luck with your lawsuit. If you failed to take precautions and you get COVID then you are on your own. It's your decision to make based on the info that's put out there by the CDC and many other sources. No judge in the world will even listen to your case if you try to blame the sheriff for your own recklessness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast