Rumors of who will be the next chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Llanes for Chief of Police

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do believe it will be Llanes. Unexpected and knows how to play the political game well.
    Llanes is the perfect candidate for Chief of Police, he will turn this place in a cathouse/crackhouse and we all be a happy family

Unregistered
    I do believe it will be Llanes. Unexpected and knows how to play the political game well.
    Who’s his circle ?

Unregistered
    the new mayor bovo might just bring in somebody from the outside to clean up the corruption velazquez and hernandez are involved in

Unregistered
    What about Castanada? He would be a fair and balanced chief
    Another scum bag who hid the Menocal complaint while he was detached to the Fed’s and is just another spineless do boy who helps cook investigations for that ****boy chief we currently have. Only hope Hialeah has is picking up Pep as chief but God hates Hialeah so that’ll never happen.

Unregistered
    Llanes is the man

Unregistered
    When Jesse beats the charges he caught he will be re-instated as a Sergeant here and will be our next chief

Unregistered
    Peace & Love my brothers...Peace & Love

Unregistered
    What I tell you all the posts in reference to a certain employees previous profession were deleted. I think either her or her man are the moderator on this site 😂

Unregistered
    She is being patronize and protected by certain commander since they “used” to have an extra marital relationship

Unregistered
    A few years ago I arranged to meet up with a prostitute for $200 at the Chesapeake motel, but instead, I was bum-rushed by several people who beat me and took my money, my watch & gold chain. I figured I could be charged with solicitation and I did not call the Police.
    To my surprise the prostitute and I are now working for the same Police Dpt.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast