Rumors of who will be the next chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is being patronize and protected by certain commander since they “used” to have an extra marital relationship
    What’s her full name??? I want to send her a Facebook request see if I get lucky

Unregistered
    The Rat “FINK” transferred a senior, decorated detective back to the road and stated it was because the “ Didn’t handle a situation well”. Truth is, the real reason is because the Fink didn’t like him and had a personal vendetta against him. Well fink, let’s take a look at some situations in which you “Didn’t handle well”

A while back, the Fink was at a restaurant on his 12 when one of his zone partners requested a 3-15! The Fink did not move and remained at the restaurant even thought he was a few blocks away.

A while back, we use to get .0 food at the McDonalds on W. 3 and 29. The Fink argued with an employee because he wanted them to make his egg McMuffin custom. He wanted an all egg white McMuffin, with turkey bacon, spruce and chives on a whole wheat patty. Despite multiple claims by the employee advising the Fink that could not be done, he still insisted. Because of this, the owner 07ed the . 0 food.

The Fink once abused steroids so much he got sick. I guess he took the steroids to compensate for his small brain and even smaller pinga.

The Fink is useless. He became a cop for the benefits and to coast by. He’s a huge buddy focker. Think about it. How many cops do you know who have ever praised him on good police work. How many times have you heard the Fink making a good catch or a good arrest? Never.

Unregistered
    What about EG? Rumor is he is being groomed to take over?

Unregistered
    Back in the days, during his FTO time in zone 1, the Funk froze during a call in which a subject attacked and fought the Fink’s trainer. Other officers arrived and fought off the subject while the Fink stood frozen. Well, the FTO recommended that the Fink be fired for cowardliness. But hey, is Hialeah.

Unregistered
    Back in the days, during his FTO time in zone 1, the Funk froze during a call in which a subject attacked and fought the Fink’s trainer. Other officers arrived and fought off the subject while the Fink stood frozen. Well, the FTO recommended that the Fink be fired for cowardliness. But hey, is Hialeah.
    Sergeant Antonio Malanga of the 80s and 90s threatened to resign over that incident if the Fink wasn’t fired but the brass likes cowards

Unregistered

Lmfaoooo

A few years ago I arranged to meet up with a prostitute for $200 at the Chesapeake motel, but instead, I was bum-rushed by several people who beat me and took my money, my watch & gold chain. I figured I could be charged with solicitation and I did not call the Police.
    To my surprise the prostitute and I are now working for the same Police Dpt.
    La monte negros ???? I hear she dose it for free now
    Walking STD

Unregistered

Papa bear’s daughter

La monte negros ???? I hear she dose it for free now
    Walking STD
    Not only does she sleep with her subordinates, this individual since I can’t call her a lady likes to pretend she knows what she’s doing. Well all know you are clueless and spent less than 6 months on the road because of your “child care issues.” She keeps her son in a different country so she can have a new man over every night. She’s quite the Kat’s meow 😸

Unregistered

Gps

Not only does she sleep with her subordinates, this individual since I can’t call her a lady likes to pretend she knows what she’s doing. Well all know you are clueless and spent less than 6 months on the road because of your “child care issues.” She keeps her son in a different country so she can have a new man over every night. She’s quite the Kat’s meow 😸
    Wooow .... instead of them checking our GPS every 5 minutes if we speed or idle they should check her GPS and see where she spends her shift at.... or maybe the marked pickup truck outside her house every night 😆 ..... never mind papa got her back

Unregistered
    Your absolutely right maybe they should start monitoring her GPS more often as the last thing she does is work. Most of her time at work is spent either hanging out or eating with her lovers.

Unregistered

Yup

Your absolutely right maybe they should start monitoring her GPS more often as the last thing she does is work. Most of her time at work is spent either hanging out or eating with her lovers.
    We need Mitch Daniels in the afternoons

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast