+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Papa bear’s daughter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    La monte negros ???? I hear she dose it for free now
    Walking STD
    Not only does she sleep with her subordinates, this individual since I can’t call her a lady likes to pretend she knows what she’s doing. Well all know you are clueless and spent less than 6 months on the road because of your “child care issues.” She keeps her son in a different country so she can have a new man over every night. She’s quite the Kat’s meow 😸

Unregistered

Gps

Not only does she sleep with her subordinates, this individual since I can’t call her a lady likes to pretend she knows what she’s doing. Well all know you are clueless and spent less than 6 months on the road because of your “child care issues.” She keeps her son in a different country so she can have a new man over every night. She’s quite the Kat’s meow 😸
    Wooow .... instead of them checking our GPS every 5 minutes if we speed or idle they should check her GPS and see where she spends her shift at.... or maybe the marked pickup truck outside her house every night 😆 ..... never mind papa got her back

Unregistered
    Your absolutely right maybe they should start monitoring her GPS more often as the last thing she does is work. Most of her time at work is spent either hanging out or eating with her lovers.

Unregistered

Yup

Your absolutely right maybe they should start monitoring her GPS more often as the last thing she does is work. Most of her time at work is spent either hanging out or eating with her lovers.
    We need Mitch Daniels in the afternoons

Unregistered

Lol

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3258384]We need Mitch Daniels in the afternoons[/QUOTE
    Daniels 2021

Unregistered
    Nah she spends most of her time with PK ... Ooops

Unregistered
    Nah she spends most of her time with PK ... Ooops
    Why with PK? I mean he is the Lt. on the afternoon shift, but I do not think she has any interest in him. She's got the young rookies on her agenda or better yet her midnight shift BFF! La gata le mete mano a todo!

Unregistered

Yoooo lol

Why with PK? I mean he is the Lt. on the afternoon shift, but I do not think she has any interest in him. She's got the young rookies on her agenda or better yet her midnight shift BFF! La gata le mete mano a todo!
    Lmfao y’all wrong for this lol...... but is she still hitting J Lopez? He’s even in her sector now 😳😳 ???
    PK? We know he’s bad But I see he got high standards.

Unregistered

Lmfao

Sgt. Montenegro is a real team player. She just backing the blue squad 🤤
    She never backs me up 😂
    She always on Palm Ave .... she’s the new palm Ave unit lol let’s get her a wagon.
    Only God knows if I idle for 45 min or speed I get a rock
    But she can be parked in the same spot for hours and nothing happen..... never mind the LT got her back 😂
    La Gata ...I am glad she left mids no more headaches here

Unregistered
    The afternoon cat only got one thing on her mind and it sure ain’t working. She’s more worried about getting D)6&k than working. Here kitty, kitty 😹😹

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast