Presents
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Presents

Unregistered

Presents

I went to bed early last night and woke up to tons of presents under my tree, almost everything I asked for. The only thing I didn’t receive was a thank you from Pruitt or Ron. Still missing, maybe it’s in the mail.

Unregistered
    It is a shame that that is on your mind today. Let it go and have a Merry Christmas.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I went to bed early last night and woke up to tons of presents under my tree, almost everything I asked for. The only thing I didn’t receive was a thank you from Pruitt or Ron. Still missing, maybe it’s in the mail.
    Who gives a fun. You didn't support them. Twat dep.

Unregistered
    Who gives a fun. You didn't support them. Twat dep.

You are right. No one but dirty, fired, ex cop twats like JTS supported them.

Unregistered
    You are right. No one but dirty, fired, ex cop twats like JTS supported them.
    Who cares asshat

Unregistered
    Who cares asshat

Struck a nerve, did I?

Unregistered
    Hey JT! Fk u!
    Still glad you’re gone you lying traitor.
    Happy New Year dkhead midget

Unregistered
    You people are idiots. I can’t believe this forum is for adults, not high school kids. You all have some serious issues and need to grow up.

Unregistered
    You people are idiots. I can’t believe this forum is for adults, not high school kids. You all have some serious issues and need to grow up.

JTS issues with the Office are no different than the current SN issue. Oh wait, yes it is different. JTS was ultimately found at fault in a long list of dirty cop behavior that he created!

He got caught in his dirty lies that put him and HIS SQUAD AT RISK! One of the worst was when he DENIED EMS TO AN ATTEMPTED HOMICIDE VICTIM - WHO LATER DIED! This pattern of behavior lasted through THREE SHERIFFS. CC had enough and JTS was FINALLY gone!

Then JTS ran his mouth full of lies all over his fb (and here!) trying to get Ron elected, calling himself a "first responder" and acting like he's a hero. His bs was so deep, he even kept getting called out for his lies online! MANY people are over this lying LOSER!

Sometimes, just like PA guy, we all need a reminder of the dirty, lying pos, like JTS.

Also remember, justice delayed is not justice denied.

Unregistered
    Yea...you have mentioned that NUMEROUS times...you must have a boring life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast