Another tiktok douche - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All these little millennial nerds that can’t find a girl to save their life so they sit at home and watch “tacticool” movies and try to pretend they’re something their not. Find these guys out of work with a thin blue line on everything they own, t shirts with flag patches on the sleeves. Listen and listen good. Nobody thinks you’re cool, you’re a giant tool bag and everyone including your friends and family laugh at you. Call us old but son at least we’re men and don’t have to pretend to be FHP special forces.
    Big facts. #TRUZZZ

Unregistered
    All these little millennial nerds that can’t find a girl to save their life so they sit at home and watch “tacticool” movies and try to pretend they’re something their not. Find these guys out of work with a thin blue line on everything they own, t shirts with flag patches on the sleeves. Listen and listen good. Nobody thinks you’re cool, you’re a giant tool bag and everyone including your friends and family laugh at you. Call us old but son at least we’re men and don’t have to pretend to be FHP special forces.
    Yeah okay... This agency has been known as the Navy Seals of law enforcement for a very long time for a reason.

Unregistered
    Says the ones who come on here and talk smack about their younger troopers like you’re so much better sitting there eating doughnuts and going gun shopping on duty

Unregistered
    This basically interprets to: “I’m such a hard cop and I’m a real man and you newbies aren’t real men like me.”
    A real man doesn’t give a crap what people wear. Only someone like yourself with so much free time on your hands will sit there and judge people. Did you type this out while you were taking your 5th lunch break of your 8 hour shift? Trust me, the entire FHP is a laughingstock so before you talk about your own troopers you may want to look in the mirror.
    Sincerely- FL PD Leo

Unregistered
    Yeah okay... This agency has been known as the Navy Seals of law enforcement for a very long time for a reason.
    More like the seals at the zoo.... laying around doing nothing all day

Unregistered
    This basically interprets to: “I’m such a hard cop and I’m a real man and you newbies aren’t real men like me.”
    A real man doesn’t give a crap what people wear. Only someone like yourself with so much free time on your hands will sit there and judge people. Did you type this out while you were taking your 5th lunch break of your 8 hour shift? Trust me, the entire FHP is a laughingstock so before you talk about your own troopers you may want to look in the mirror.
    Sincerely- FL PD Leo
    I never understood of how miserable you have to be, to actually come to this board. You either got written up by a Trooper, your wife left you for a Trooper, or your childhood dream never came true. Men get a life, this shows me how jealous you are of FHP. I dont go to another agencies sites since I really don't care for.

Maybe in 2021 you can find some friends.

Yes reply with your REAL COPS WEAR SHORTS, BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Unregistered
    Navy Seals??? Ha! Not even close. More like Delta Farce or Super Troopers. You really think FHP is the "ultimate" law enforcement agency? Oh boy. You work traffic crashes and issue UTC's. Blah badi boo blah bah badi bloo blah, more delusions of grandeur from an ultimate potato trooper. Hipidi hoo blah. Whatever man. Whenever you come up on a domestic, baker act, or any other call in the 850 that you neither have the training nor experience to work, or if you need us to call out our SWAT Team to save your ass, don't forget that FHP needs heroes, too. Keep up your ga-ga rookie. Someone will beat your ass, but call for help, we'll still get there in our V6's before your SGT shows up with his Hemi.

Unregistered
    Sincerely- FL PD Leo

Which one of y’all banged his wife?

Sincerely FL-SO Leo

Unregistered
    You make us sad. If you are all you claim you are, you are in desperate need of attention and a girlfriend. You think you own your town, lol.
    Last edited by Mod 724; 12-30-2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Foul language in original quoted post

Unregistered
    He is just a kid in need of attention. He probably watches lethal weapon movies all day after getting that rejection letter on the mail from us. Now he comes here to let us know how mad he is. There will be better days ahead Nancy, trust me, it will get better. Don't hate, lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast