Another tiktok douche - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Navy Seals??? Ha! Not even close. More like Delta Farce or Super Troopers. You really think FHP is the "ultimate" law enforcement agency? Oh boy. You work traffic crashes and issue UTC's. Blah badi boo blah bah badi bloo blah, more delusions of grandeur from an ultimate potato trooper. Hipidi hoo blah. Whatever man. Whenever you come up on a domestic, baker act, or any other call in the 850 that you neither have the training nor experience to work, or if you need us to call out our SWAT Team to save your ass, don't forget that FHP needs heroes, too. Keep up your ga-ga rookie. Someone will beat your ass, but call for help, we'll still get there in our V6's before your SGT shows up with his Hemi.
    Lose the ego.. it’s one team on fight.. regardless if FHP mainly does traffic. God forbid YOU get your as* beat, that TROOPER might roll up on you to help have YOUR as*

Learn to humble yourself.

Unregistered
    Lose the ego.. it’s one team on fight.. regardless if FHP mainly does traffic. God forbid YOU get your as* beat, that TROOPER might roll up on you to help have YOUR as*

850? Give it a rest hero. You obviously were rejected by FHP, or some Trooper has been making your wife happy, while you were polishing your guns and your boyfriends knob.

Unregistered

No, your Super Trooper needs to lose his ego. Comparing FHP to the Navy Seals is like comparing a baloney sandwich to a ribeye steak, and that trooper is full of baloney so that narrows it down.

Unregistered
    No, your Super Trooper needs to lose his ego. Comparing FHP to the Navy Seals is like comparing a baloney sandwich to a ribeye steak, and that trooper is full of baloney so that narrows it down.
    The fact you took that comment seriously is embarrassing.. keep studying and maybe you’ll pass the detectives exam. don’t give up !

Unregistered
    This is ok because he is a future leader with FHP.

FHP leadership is hiding from addressing these issues. This should be on Tik Tok.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/238568c...019c3-132.html

Unregistered
    This is ok because he is a future leader with FHP.

FHP leadership is hiding from addressing these issues. This should be on Tik Tok.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/238568c...019c3-132.html
    Don't blame the Troopers. Blame the politicians in GHQ for catering to every sheriff. As long as we continue to work mailbox crashes for the Sheriff, we will never have a Trooper on the Interstate. Only the Turnpike has Troopers, because they don't come off the Turnpike for anything.

Unregistered
    That's right. Have you noticed that guys on Tik Tok always look more feminine? I have made an account on Tik Tok just because I wanted to see why my sister likes me so much. I have spent just a few hours, and I understood that this platform is pure cancer. I deleted my account, but I still was getting notifications from the app. I didn't understand what was happening until I found a tutorial online that deactivated a Tik Tok account. I understood that I had done it wrong, and by following the steps for that tutorial, I have done it right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123