Nestor Garcia
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nestor Garcia

Unregistered

Nestor Garcia

Why are you always writing about me but don't have the balls to confront me. You are the kind of person that will send your wife to do your dirty work. And you call yourself a man? You know where to find me! coward !!!!

Unregistered
    Hahaha! You guys are still attacking a guy who retired from here a couple of years back. 🤣🤣🤣 He still must be Pushing your buttons ... 🤣 👍 Only one being attack here is Ortiz so I'm sure he doesn't hide it Captain.

Unregistered
    The Year of the Rat is almost over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you always writing about me but don't have the balls to confront me. You are the kind of person that will send your wife to do your dirty work. And you call yourself a man? You know where to find me! coward !!!!
    Bro what the hell are you talking about, him hiding behind a computer ???? Every time he goes to the Fop meeting his attacking you out in the open!!!!!!! everyone knows that you know that. He even lead an effort to impeach you out of the union Hello!!!! *%#@ 😂😜🥳.. He attacks you in the open on social media and to your face. So why are you saying he's hiding behind a computer and you have no idea who it is or why doesn't he put his name on the attacks. Maybe you should get back on Facebook and tweeter!!

Better yet his been trying to get on the MPD telegram so he can rebuttal all the Bullshit you and your cronies write. Let him in.. !!!!

Unregistered

Nestor who??

Nestor is irrelevant. He is just a former Rat. Merry Christmas to all the Rats are there

Unregistered
    Nestor is irrelevant. He is just a former Rat. Merry Christmas to all the Rats are there
    But I guess his irrelevant enough that he keeps pressing your buttons!! If not u would disregard him.

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas Rats

Unregistered
    Merry Christmas Rats
    Do not worry Natalie Martinez will take care of that RAT again!!!!!

Ha Ha Ha Merry Christmas RATT

Unregistered
    Don't get mad Javi 2021 is waiting for you! 🤣❗Big surprise

Unregistered
    Don't get mad Javi 2021 is waiting for you! 🤣❗Big surprise
    And she is back in the FAT squad..

So you best be careful

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast