Hialeah transfer?????

Unregistered

Hialeah transfer?????

Hialeah dumped an officer and he decides to come to this shit hole???? Anyone got the 411 on his sheet and why he's so high on the chief and mayor's pedestal already? Hopefully it's not a personal connection and they promote thru seniority.

Unregistered
    why must you slander his name. You're a disgruntled Hialeah cop waiting to get arrested by the feds along with your corrupt chief. come pinga

Unregistered
    Hate to break it to you, but Micco is far less of a shit hole than Hialeah. Get back to your quotas.

Unregistered
    If you're from Hialeah, you know exactly what occurred. If you are not, approach me bc I can assure you that I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of from my time in Hialeah. I have 0 connection to the chief or major. Just like my time in Hialeah, I'll be fine earning what I'm given, however long that takes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you're from Hialeah, you know exactly what occurred. If you are not, approach me bc I can assure you that I have nothing to hide or be ashamed of from my time in Hialeah. I have 0 connection to the chief or major. Just like my time in Hialeah, I'll be fine earning what I'm given, however long that takes.
    Listen I haven't met you but you seem QRU the idiot who created this thread is the shit hole of the department you'll be fine man, this is not Hialeah you'll be fine. Slower pace less calls easy pay check

Unregistered
    Listen I haven't met you but you seem QRU the idiot who created this thread is the shit hole of the department you'll be fine man, this is not Hialeah you'll be fine. Slower pace less calls easy pay check
    Until you rub an Indian the wrong way then they’ll 07 you no questions asked. On a positive note however at least here you won’t have to worry about any of your sergeants kidnapping and raping women at the station.

Unregistered
    Until you rub an Indian the wrong way then they’ll 07 you no questions asked. On a positive note however at least here you won’t have to worry about any of your sergeants kidnapping and raping women at the station.
    You obviously do not work here.

Unregistered

Really

You obviously do not work here.
    How many cops have been 07 since Kirk Billie killed his kids? Name one that retired from that swamp disaster??...good cops there for sure then and now..but your BC says go and go you will.