The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Raye ever going to prison or is this going to be strung out so long that she gets time served and no prison time?
    She pleaded guilty to a plea. She will do 3-7 years depending on how much she can pay back. Sentencing in Aug

Unregistered
    She pleaded guilty to a plea. She will do 3-7 years depending on how much she can pay back. Sentencing in Aug
    Good to know that the FDLE's SAC Salary is paying back fines for a CONVICTED FELON.

So tell me this- Is there a rule against a FDLE employee associating with a felon or not?

Unregistered
    Good to know that the FDLE's SAC Salary is paying back fines for a CONVICTED FELON.

So tell me this- Is there a rule against a FDLE employee associating with a felon or not?
    Hey Mark (I know you read these), Ill give you a great price if you are selling some Yeti stuff....50$ for a 110 cooler?

Unregistered

You know there is ALWAYS an exception to the rule as it suits them! Let it be one of us that are lower on the elite spectrum and our butts would be kicked to the curb!

Unregistered
    Hate to say this, but how are they paying all this back? Seems kind of suspicious, don't you think?

And I've heard they are living in a really nice place in downtown Tampa and driving nice cars. On top of that, they are paying back $700K?

Seems like another Internal affairs investigation needs to be opened... or at least now open ONE. Jesus.

This whole think just reeks of shit.

Unregistered
    Hate to say this, but how are they paying all this back? Seems kind of suspicious, don't you think?

And I've heard they are living in a really nice place in downtown Tampa and driving nice cars. On top of that, they are paying back $700K?

Seems like another Internal affairs investigation needs to be opened... or at least now open ONE. Jesus.

This whole think just reeks of shit.
    Exactly, and does she even have a job now?

Unregistered
    NEVERMIND any of that. There mere fact that there was never EVEN AN IA for Mark and his now FELON wife for not knowing about $$$ in a joint checking...HE IS A SAC! IA is KNOWN here for targeting people..Hell, even people in IA have been investigated for BS. BUT NOT OLD Marky Mark! Come on McInerney you sure had a spine when you came for some of my friends!

Unregistered

“Prepared statement”

noticed article written on August sentencing. Keywords “Brutnell decided”.

Shame on them. Obviously written by the attorney. Prosecutor is …….? Where

People are so stupid for believing anything these people say.

Unregistered

158 charges dismissed or not prosecuted ???

And Selfie’s for Mugshots. Gotta love it.

Honor. Duty. Country.

Remember when

Unregistered

Velma

Try view website see here now online or buy cheap you can check here online or buy cheap go to this site continue reading

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast