The Brutnells- Last Christmas before JAIL - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    FDLE Employees are the bottom of the barrel. If you're in Law Enforcement and are educated, you know this.

Clowns that are rejects from other Agencies.. you know, the problem employees needing to get out from somewhere. ****heads, rejects, narcissist, those with delusions of self importance and status. They land at FDLE and now FDLE is full of mental rejects, slithering their way to the top of FDLE in their slimy way.

Agents that became Agents because they didn't or couldn't do real police work. And once they get the badge, their heads explode with thinking they are something.

A Commissioner that was appointed because he worked on a crew for the Governor.. and did not compete for the job like even an entry level Agent would compete for a starting job! When you appoint a clown, you get a circus.

Command Staff that is full of said rejects, using their power to squash anyone in the office because they can use the power without being checked.. you know, make shit up, twist things, etc, if for whatever reason they want to get rid of someone. Imagine what these guys would be like if they were real cops.. or they were and got pushed out and landed at FDLE... You know, the cops that have given all cops a bad name.. now run FDLE.

Sound like a place you want to work? Well, you can be under guys like Mark or the ones mentioned on this website, all while being under appreciated by the public and looked at as the enemy.

Why anyone would want to work for this dreadful agency is beyond me.

Unregistered
    FDLE - Brady Cops!!

Unregistered

Less than 2 weeks

Oh Marky! Less than two weeks and your felon spouse will be in PRISON. Have a good day you POS

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh Marky! Less than two weeks and your felon spouse will be in PRISON. Have a good day you POS
    Is he taking the next few weeks off to get a few years worth of kooter?

Unregistered
    Is he taking the next few weeks off to get a few years worth of kooter?
    You know she's going to walk.... I have no faith in the justice system!

Unregistered
    You know she's going to walk.... I have no faith in the justice system!
    Rumor is she is gonna get 4 years....ANd Mark B has already found his "side chick" with the Red Headed Agent in TBROC....

Unregistered
    Rumor is she is gonna get 4 years....ANd Mark B has already found his "side chick" with the Red Headed Agent in TBROC....
    Well, I sure hope so! Taking long enough! Sure hope Marky finds another kooter that gives him a another disease!! LMAO

Unregistered
    Well, I sure hope so! Taking long enough! Sure hope Marky finds another kooter that gives him a another disease!! LMAO
    If its who I think it is....BR will do that....She has been around when she was at CP and here in TB

Unregistered
    I hear he likes Columbian women

Unregistered
    I hear he likes Columbian women
    Greatly unfortunate that you can't change her personality and backstabbing nut job predisposition

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast