Tony running scared
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As he should be ! You don't hire the highest priced lawyers out there if your innocent

Unregistered
    I dont understand how he is even still around ! Any one of use would of been terminated a long time ago

Unregistered
    It pretty much says, there is no evidence and Tony will be around a long time. It also shows what an asthole Clark is.

Unregistered
    I dont understand how he is even still around ! Any one of use would of been terminated a long time ago
    I agree, but it does sound like FDLE is working on something big. Its never good when they said his investigation expanded but some details are confidential for now.

Unregistered
    Tony isn’t going anywhere. FDLE and the Fed’s will just have “open investigations” indefinitely, and because they’re open, will be unable to comment.

Unregistered
    I agree, but it does sound like FDLE is working on something big. Its never good when they said his investigation expanded but some details are confidential for now.

FDLE provided him with a certified letter from Pennsylvania that said he has no criminal record in that state.

Unregistered
    So I presume Tony won the lawsuit and he's staying as sheriff ...... cuz nobody has mentioned a word about the lawsuit in weeks.

Unregistered
    So I presume Tony won the lawsuit and he's staying as sheriff ...... cuz nobody has mentioned a word about the lawsuit in weeks.
    Like it or not Tony will be a long term Sheriff!

Unregistered
    They are probably holding that investigation open to hold it over his neck and to keep him on a short leash. He might be here for long if that's the plan and I am fine with it. As far as he rights some wrongs.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast