Is that really your best comment Steadman? Really man?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Is that really your best comment Steadman? Really man?

So everyone knows about the shooting where Sgt Murillo was forced to fire. The dirtbag endangered citizens and police alike.
    And, our rep Steadman Stahl could only say “it’s too early to tell”. To tell what?
    How about the Sgt feared for his Life and the lives of others Steadman? Did that come to mind or were you too frightened to say it. Who were you afraid of?
    Man, to say that your comment was pathetic is truly a huge understatement.
    Maybe next time, you should let someone with balls speak instead of you.
    PATHETIC!!!’

Unregistered
    Ohhh don't you love how They hate him cause they ain't him lol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ohhh don't you love how They hate him cause they ain't him lol.
    I’ve never met a single individual that wishes they were like Steadman- EVER. I, nor anyone else, would trade our lives for his. Not only am I glad I’m Not him I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my representation of my members was merely a “it’s too early to tell” comment.
    Folks we are in deep shit if we have to depend on Steadman to speak up for us; represent us; defend us; fight for us. We are in trouble.
    With representation like the one Steadman provides, who needs enemies?

Unregistered
    I’ve never met a single individual that wishes they were like Steadman- EVER. I, nor anyone else, would trade our lives for his. Not only am I glad I’m Not him I would be ashamed and embarrassed if my representation of my members was merely a “it’s too early to tell” comment.
    Folks we are in deep shit if we have to depend on Steadman to speak up for us; represent us; defend us; fight for us. We are in trouble.
    With representation like the one Steadman provides, who needs enemies?
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

For a fearless hero, you sure do cry like a little girl with skinned knee, don't you think?

Hey I think your slip is showing, might want to fix that. LOL

Unregistered
    Would you like some cheese with that whine?

For a fearless hero, you sure do cry like a little girl with skinned knee, don't you think?

Hey I think your slip is showing, might want to fix that. LOL
    At least he’s not an ignoramos like Stahl. Stahl is the dumbest dude around.

Unregistered
    For those of us who really know Steadman know that his vocabulary is very limited. He may quick witted with jokes but nobody takes him serious.
    We we shocked when we found out he became President and amongst ourselves we knew that he would be a shit show.
    The point is those of us that know him are not shocked but we understand why the newer guys who don’t know him are frustrated at his weak comments. Stead is not a brave soul guys. So, know what you got to work with.

Unregistered
    For those of us who really know Steadman know that his vocabulary is very limited. He may quick witted with jokes but nobody takes him serious.
    We we shocked when we found out he became President and amongst ourselves we knew that he would be a shit show.
    The point is those of us that know him are not shocked but we understand why the newer guys who don’t know him are frustrated at his weak comments. Stead is not a brave soul guys. So, know what you got to work with.
    Thats why on the next vote he needs to go. Not saying he is a bad guy he is just not cut out for the job.

Unregistered
    At least he’s not an ignoramos like Stahl. Stahl is the dumbest dude around.
    Dont let your emotions cloud your judgment.

Stahl is no rocket scientist, but there certainly are much dumber people in the profession.

For starters look at Rolle.

Unregistered

Yes

Dont let your emotions cloud your judgment.

Stahl is no rocket scientist, but there certainly are much dumber people in the profession.

For starters look at Rolle.
    Yes that is why Rolle and his buds are trying to get the FOP in Homestead so they can run it all. But the PBA needs new leadership. Ones with a backbone and ready to fight, not back down like they do now.

Unregistered
    I agree. We need another Rivera type. He had a steel set of balls and the administration feared him. They laugh at Stahl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast