Need Tallahassee Info
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Need Tallahassee Info

Was going to ask this in the Tallahassee P.D. forum, but they’ve had one thread started this YEAR.
    Can anybody in/near Leon County recommend a reputable auto mechanic in Tallahassee? I have an adult child living in an apartment complex that drives an older Toyota. Gator Mobile Mechanic has been suggested, but I doubt an apartment complex would appreciate him working on a car in their parking lot.
    Thanks,
    LEO in Tampa

Unregistered
    Walmart service center

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was going to ask this in the Tallahassee P.D. forum, but they’ve had one thread started this YEAR.
    Can anybody in/near Leon County recommend a reputable auto mechanic in Tallahassee? I have an adult child living in an apartment complex that drives an older Toyota. Gator Mobile Mechanic has been suggested, but I doubt an apartment complex would appreciate him working on a car in their parking lot.
    Thanks,
    LEO in Tampa
    Yeah, they’re too busy doing real police work unlike FHP who has nothing but time on their hands. Seems like troopers go on duty and the first thing they do is check LEO Affairs.

Unregistered
    I have taken my state car and personal car to Perdue's Automotive on Monroe St, Tallahassee. Honest folks and no issues.

Unregistered
    Yeah, they’re too busy doing real police work unlike FHP who has nothing but time on their hands. Seems like troopers go on duty and the first thing they do is check LEO Affairs.
    Does your boyfriend know you're posting again?

Unregistered
    Thanks,
    LEO in Tampa
    Most of our patrol cars are serviced by Tire Choice off of Capital Circle N.E.

Unregistered
    Does your boyfriend know you're posting again?
    The irony is that you just proved my point

Unregistered
    The irony is that you just proved my point
    No, that's not ironic at all. You probably post something stupid every time someone asks a simple question.

So, either you're an effeminate cuck or are ashamed of your pathetic life.

Either way, you're a complete douche. Oh, and I don't even live in Florida.

Unregistered
    At least we are on our site. You have to be real miserable to be scooping around looking for gossips. Pos

Sorry you were rejected by your own peers.

Unregistered
    I have taken my state car and personal car to Perdue's Automotive on Monroe St, Tallahassee. Honest folks and no issues.
    Thanks for the response. Will check them out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast