Marra DUI? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Marra DUI?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's incorrect if you don't ask about illnesses, injuries and medications which are part of the investigation and it turns out the subject has a medical condition and you arrest them, you are absolutely liable for false arrest.
    I don't know anybody who does DUI's that doesn't ask those questions and it can be just a general question. Nobody is going to have some rookie do the investigation on a call like that. Like I said before I hope nothing happens to him, but I wouldn't count on the officer / deputy screwing the investigation up and I wouldn't count on a lawsuit for my retirement funds.

Unregistered
    That's incorrect if you don't ask about illnesses, injuries and medications which are part of the investigation and it turns out the subject has a medical condition and you arrest them, you are absolutely liable for false arrest.
    Are you high or did you go to the academy online? If you are impaired you should not be in control of a motor vehicle.
    I don’t wish anyone harm but driving while impaired is a criminal offense regardless.

Unregistered

You are a pile of sh1t. He is part of us and your bashing?

THAT DAM BOY HAD 9 LIVES..I THINK HE JUST SPEND THEM ALL. the list of his issues as a dep are a mile long.....
    Your a scumbag for such a remark. John is a real good guy and hopefully will make a lot out of this. Only thing he should have done is where his seatbelt. You phucking come on here and bash him is a sign of being a coward. This is why people are leaving this agency because of no unity.
    You can take your capitalize letters and stick them up you azz.

Unregistered
    Notice how all the posts about Sgt. Alex Briz were deleted. The truth hurts don’t it?

Unregistered
    Notice how all the posts about Sgt. Alex Briz were deleted. The truth hurts don’t it?
    Ah ha, I did not notice that but thanks for pointing that out. Post something negative and lets see how long it lasts.

Unregistered
    Why are you so angry, aren’t you the chic that got drunk and lost her gun in the toilet at the bowling alley?

Chill out and be happy you have a job. It beats your old job as a state correctional officer making $28k a year.

Unregistered
    AB lost that fight. He was ousted from Cooper City and was outsmarted.

Unregistered
    AB lost that fight. He was ousted from Cooper City and was outsmarted.
    But like Pinocchio Debbie will never be a real boy. So who really lost???

Discuss

Unregistered
    But like Pinocchio Debbie will never be a real boy. So who really lost???

Discuss
    Pinocchio would make a much better deputy. That’s an insult to Pinocchio

Unregistered
    Pinocchio would make a much better deputy. That’s an insult to Pinocchio
    That’s true, and Pinocchio would be a sexier woman. Damn D.B. Isn’t good for anything.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast