The clam messing with your pay
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The clam messing with your pay

Once again the clam manages to enter the detail slips in a timely fashion. All because she didn't efficiently pick-up the mail. She saw the email that was sent about the mail, but she could not forsee a solution. They should make her write checks to everybody. Cop hater Jen the clam.
    How about if we hold your luxurious, undeserved salary for 15 days, month or forever?
    What else is she going to mess up for Management to see that Jenn is bad?
    The morale of deputies is as low as it gets.

Any business or agency that doesn't treat their employees well, will never do well.

Unregistered

How about this solution

Maybe don't over extend yourself and purchase things you can not afford without detail pay and you won't have to worry if your $$ is delayed. I'm no fan of Jen but at least I have nice things that I can afford without worrying when and if a check is delayed

Unregistered
    It's not just Jen, who I have no love for, but it's BSO in general. Some of us are receiving our OT up to four weeks after the fact. Now, before you start telling I shouldn't live above my means, I don't. Getting it late doesn't hurt me, it's annoying, but then again not everybody is stopped out. Besides it's the principal, I worked when Ibwas supposed to they should be able to pay when they're supposed to.

Unregistered
    The Clam is a jam and she will do anything to f@$k with you and your pay.
    She holds a grudge because she she has had to lay low and not demonstrate her imaginary power.
    Maybe if she showed up more often for work she would have picked up the mail.
    With unqualified people running some of our departments we couldn’t have expected any less.

Unregistered

How about this other solution

Maybe don't f#ck deputies at every chance and do your job, creating more low morale and more vicarious hate for your Major and the Sheriff and you won't have to worry your pasty dry skin as$. You are no fan of Jen? YOU ARE JEN the clam.
    Mostly every Sheriff has the same speech that road patrol is the backbone of this agency, more like the bone surrounding the a.hole.
    How about for once Sheriff Tony getting rid of the Clam
    or getting a Sheriff who truly protects
    his deputies against unnecessary grief like this with the Clam.

Unregistered
    Where’s IUPA? Get out from under the rock and do something about this issue.
    Since JB’s suspension IUPA has disappeared.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where’s IUPA? Get out from under the rock and do something about this issue.
    Since JB’s suspension IUPA has disappeared.
    I hate to say this but it may be time to vote for PBA.

Unregistered
    I hate to say this but it may be time to vote for PBA.
    Seriously? They never stuck up for us.

Unregistered
    Seriously? They never stuck up for us.
    We need to find another choice! Any suggestions besides IUPA and PBA?

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. You want the union to intervene in the detail issue of you not getting paid destabilize money on time??

Do you realize that Many vendors fail to pay for the details and go into collections. BSO does not require payment to clear before services rendered and that many vender actually fail to pay for the detail all together and go into collections. BSO and the county for years have Thales the position that if a deputy works, they should be paid even if the vendor fails to pay and the county actually allows BSO to pay the deputy at a loss. If you really want the union to intervene, just remember, at any time, BSO can say you get paid by the vendor so when we get paid, you get paid. Let me know how that works for you when you cause many people not to be paid at all or have to wait months to get paid. If you are wondering about federal laws making the agency pay, you are out of gas because federal law only mandates your employer to pay hours worked on time, not details through a third party. But keep on trying PBA, you are trying to create a problem where none exists. Submit it in writing to HR, detail office or the union

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast