Marra DUI? - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Marra DUI?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn’t he the same guy that was fired for putting his gun in a cpr dummies mouth during training 🤔
    He is the cpr dummy. But with smaller legs.

Unregistered
    Isn’t he the same guy that was fired for putting his gun in a cpr dummies mouth during training 🤔
    Pretty sure he was the cpr dummy.

Hmmm

And

tHe rEsULts 🤔

Unregistered
    Good one, Marra. Did you nod off while writing this or wait until after. keeping your f@ggot a$$ employed is what makes us all look like sh1t how is this guy so invincible every time he phucks up man it’s crazy
    The jacka$$ that replied to my statement has no balls to actually say who he/she is to back up what they just said. This is not Marra, he doesn't have to say anything to defend himself because he did nothing wrong. When the time comes, it will be proven to you and to everyone else that's against him. Again, we should not be fighting each other. We have enough problems keeping all law enforcement agencies afloat. For those of you who ridicule others LEOs should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unregistered
    As long as he exhibited signs of impairment, even if medically induced, there won't be a lawsuit. The DUI officer / deputy is protected by law. And no offense but anybody who knows John knows he takes medication and I'm sure some of the warnings say do not operate heavy equipment. I hope he's good and doesn't get charged, but don't wish bad things on the poor officer or deputy forced to conduct the DUI investigation because he was involved in a crash. That could be any of us on any night we go to work.
    Dang! Was he driving the front end loader again. I told him to drive the fork lift.

How phucking sad are you that you would go around talking shit about a deputy accused of DUI. As if the media and the public don’t already get off on that shit. You are a lowlife no good piece of shit that deserves to have the most horrible things happen to you and your family. You will make a bad choice at some time in your life and deserve to be dragged through shit iver it. FU!

Unregistered
    Dang! Was he driving the front end loader again. I told him to drive the fork lift.

How phucking sad are you that you would go around talking shit about a deputy accused of DUI. As if the media and the public don’t already get off on that shit. You are a lowlife no good piece of shit that deserves to have the most horrible things happen to you and your family. You will make a bad choice at some time in your life and deserve to be dragged through shit iver it. FU!
    Bro you realize this guy has been fired for doing dumb shit on dope like once a year since he swore in right. Our agency has kept this POS employed after being reckless with his gun, overdosing during traffic stops I heard he was caught stealing pills during arrests idk if thats just gossip or what ever the case but the list goes on this guys a mess Say what you say but I’m one of many deps that knows we are better without him carrying a badge even if his lazy azz sits at the courthouse

Unregistered
    Countywide alert has just been issued. Be on the lookout. DB is riding around in a golf cart with multiple convicted felons. Last update stated DB just gave one of the other people two black eyes. Possibly domestic in nature.

Unregistered
    Can we intro these two trainrecks
    I think the Ft. Lauderdale Detective had PC for Debbie.

Unregistered
    Are you talking about the same Debbie who was drunk last year racing around on a golf cart with a convicted felon when she fell off the back and had to be rushed to a trauma center?

She is still a BSO Deputy?

No wonder why BSO is the laughing stock of law enforcement.

https://www.local10.com/news/2019/04...rom-golf-cart/
    Detective name and number are in the article.

coUrthOuSe sEcUrItY

Jmarra

where’S marrA these dAyS ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast