Panhandlers West District - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    It was not a felony **** head. You must be a turn key.

Unregistered
    Wouldn't have become an issue if the Sheriff's department removed these panhandlers from the intersections. Proactive vs. Reactive!

Unregistered
    Citizens are noticing what Carmine is doing and stepping up to the plate to take matters into their own hands, good for them take back to county.

Unregistered
    Make Lee County Great Again get Carmine out.

Unregistered
    PATHETIC!

West deputies use to be able to harass and intimidate those pieces of crap all day long. Arrested them for anything and got them off the streets. Now it’s a bums paradise. It’s disgusting! Fort Myers Beach is the laughing stock of the state with bums everywhere thanks to the Chapel By the Sea liberals pukes handing out food and clothes to criminals, druggies and pedophiles. The sheriff does nothing about it. Back in the day we had that crap locked down but now it’s a freaking joke! Dogs are more important than the community and his own deputies. Pathetic and dangerous!

Unregistered
    When ever I hand them money they say thank you, I reply thank Carmine he lives having panhandling in our county and supports them. I also direct them to use the bathrooms at the community outreach centers, thats why he build them for the homeless.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    PATHETIC!

West deputies use to be able to harass and intimidate those pieces of crap all day long. Arrested them for anything and got them off the streets. Now it’s a bums paradise. It’s disgusting! Fort Myers Beach is the laughing stock of the state with bums everywhere thanks to the Chapel By the Sea liberals pukes handing out food and clothes to criminals, druggies and pedophiles. The sheriff does nothing about it. Back in the day we had that crap locked down but now it’s a freaking joke! Dogs are more important than the community and his own deputies. Pathetic and dangerous!
    “Harass and intimidate those pieces of crap”? Please tell me you’re not a deputy or a cop.

Unregistered
    I give them Monopoly money

Unregistered
    I usually give them a couple sandwiches or buy them something from a fast food drive-thru.

Unregistered
    Bring them home and let them meet the family!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast