Panhandlers West District - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    They can go get a job like everyone else! They don't put up with this in Collier, CM needs to fix the problem or someone will use it too replace him next election! The affluent people bankrolled his campaign! He's got no clue how pissed off people are!

Unregistered
    As usual the LCSO punts and says its freedom of speech! FMD is looking out for the citizens!

"We have many cases where some of the people are very aggressive and clearly this is not a good behavior,” an FMPD spokesperson said, in part, in an email. “Panhandling is still an ordinance violation and we will continue to apply as necessary while also continuing to educate with those willing to accept it.”

Unregistered
    Someone got out of their vehicle and beat the hell out of one of the panhandles today for banging on his clean windows, guy yelled if Carmine won't stop you I will, it was the funniest shit. I was off duty driving to the store. We need more citizens like him. Thank you for your service sir.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As usual the LCSO punts and says its freedom of speech! FMD is looking out for the citizens!

"We have many cases where some of the people are very aggressive and clearly this is not a good behavior,” an FMPD spokesperson said, in part, in an email. “Panhandling is still an ordinance violation and we will continue to apply as necessary while also continuing to educate with those willing to accept it.”
    Wake up, an attorney is running the sheriffs office.

Unregistered
    Someone got out of their vehicle and beat the hell out of one of the panhandles today for banging on his clean windows, guy yelled if Carmine won't stop you I will, it was the funniest shit. I was off duty driving to the store. We need more citizens like him. Thank you for your service sir.
    It’s a shame your parents did such a horrible job raising you, you sorry POS. That “citizen” is a thug felon who should be in jail. If you’re a deputy, you failed by not stepping in or radioing it in. Resign. You have no business in our profession.

Unregistered
    It’s a shame your parents did such a horrible job raising you, you sorry POS. That “citizen” is a thug felon who should be in jail. If you’re a deputy, you failed by not stepping in or radioing it in. Resign. You have no business in our profession.
    First, I was off duty. I don't carry a radio off duty. Second, I was going to but we are not allowed to make arrest for misdemeanors anyway so what would the point be. This is the new way of policing in Lee County, watch crimes occur in front of you and do nothing per the Sheriff. Go back to your area check and movie you POS.

Unregistered
    Carmine is nothing but a IRCO.

Unregistered
    Would have been funnier if he would have smacked him in the face with a twisted tea can. Welcome to Lee County where our deputies will not arrest you for misdemeanor crimes and look the other way.

Unregistered
    First, I was off duty. I don't carry a radio off duty. Second, I was going to but we are not allowed to make arrest for misdemeanors anyway so what would the point be. This is the new way of policing in Lee County, watch crimes occur in front of you and do nothing per the Sheriff. Go back to your area check and movie you POS.
    So sorry you can’t afford a cell phone to have on you when you’re off duty so you can call 911 when you see a violent felony occurring. The bigger issue isn’t you not calling in a violent crime, the bigger issue is you supporting the thug committing the crime. That’s what makes you a POS not worthy of a badge. Not calling it in just makes you lazy.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast