Panhandlers West District
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Panhandlers West District

Why aren't we asking the panhandlers on every other street corner in West district too vacate? It's out of control and dangerous especially with the spread of Covid-19. What's the Sheriff's game plan? These people aren't homeless, they're opportunist looking for drug money.

Unregistered
    Haha i thought the same thing. Mike Scott would be losing his mind if he drove down 41 and saw panhandling at every corner. Right or wrong, Captains would be having to answer for this. There are county ordinances against it and not to mention the obvious health issues. Maybe send deputy chance out there to fix the problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha i thought the same thing. Mike Scott would be losing his mind if he drove down 41 and saw panhandling at every corner. Right or wrong, Captains would be having to answer for this. There are county ordinances against it and not to mention the obvious health issues. Maybe send deputy chance out there to fix the problem.
    Just admit your true opinion and don’t cover it underneath some bs of it being a health issue. Gtfooh with that. Health issue really?! Have you looked around? The man asking for food and money at the corner is the least of your concern. Be more concerned with your Congress and senate approving billions to gender studies in other countries. Leave the panhandlers alone lol
    Crack a book and read the stats on the subject btw.

Unregistered
    Just admit your true opinion and don’t cover it underneath some bs of it being a health issue. Gtfooh with that. Health issue really?! Have you looked around? The man asking for food and money at the corner is the least of your concern. Be more concerned with your Congress and senate approving billions to gender studies in other countries. Leave the panhandlers alone lol
    Crack a book and read the stats on the subject btw.
    Go take some meds. 😂 Holy crap dude. From a strictly local view, it’s a hazard and there’s a county ordinance against it and possible a state statute, which you might have known had you not jumped straight to the conspiracy of the federal government’s decision state of the country. Have to start at home. GFSF!

Unregistered
    It's beyond ridiculous, it's out of hand! Wait until Wink and NBC2 run upcoming stories about it!

Unregistered
    Go take some meds. 😂 Holy crap dude. From a strictly local view, it’s a hazard and there’s a county ordinance against it and possible a state statute, which you might have known had you not jumped straight to the conspiracy of the federal government’s decision state of the country. Have to start at home. GFSF!
    Dude- nice assumption of my gender.
    Hazard - explain with some statistics.
    Ordinance- nothing more than legislation put in place by the arrogant for self serving purposes.
    Conspiracy- I see you don’t read much.
    News story- the local media also covered eggplant emojis...
    Idea- maybe you can patrol and investigate if these panhandlers are indeed in need or scammers. If in need help them and if scammers implement some good investigative skills and take care of it.

Unregistered
    Dude- nice assumption of my gender.
    Hazard - explain with some statistics.
    Ordinance- nothing more than legislation put in place by the arrogant for self serving purposes.
    Conspiracy- I see you don’t read much.
    News story- the local media also covered eggplant emojis...
    Idea- maybe you can patrol and investigate if these panhandlers are indeed in need or scammers. If in need help them and if scammers implement some good investigative skills and take care of it.
    I didn’t know dude was a gender specific anymore. But now that you have established you are a Karen educate yourself before attempting to be a keyboard tough “gender natural”. GFC.

Unregistered
    So sad a Park Ranger from NYC can't handle this.

Unregistered
    Why aren't we asking the panhandlers on every other street corner in West district too vacate? It's out of control and dangerous especially with the spread of Covid-19. What's the Sheriff's game plan? These people aren't homeless, they're opportunist looking for drug money.
    Because some of those panhandlers are deputies trying to make extra income. We, I mean they, can make upwards of around 40 bucks an hour!! Geesh!! Just sticking it into our own 401k to save for retirement. At least that's what I hear some do.....

Unregistered
    I just gave one a $20 bill and a bottle of vodka. Merry Christmas 🎄🎁

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast