Nights A - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nights A

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How big of a shitbag do you have to be to get on here a talk trash about your coworkers who have covid?
    Directed at the USF Tampa douche.

Unregistered
    This forum is for Tampa not some little satellite department full of rejects. We need to just let you guys go and alternate going down there and running the place. You're all a joke, we laugh at you.
    this how many employies in st pete 10?

Unregistered
    this how many employies in st pete 10?
    Much greater number than your IQ.

Unregistered
    Should have worn a mask.
    Yeah, go Biden! Liberal snakes exist at this LE agency. What a disgraceful place to work at. I’m embarrassed to be affiliated with such a shitty organization. Screw all of you people and all of your problems.

Unregistered
    Yeah, go Biden! Liberal snakes exist at this LE agency. What a disgraceful place to work at. I’m embarrassed to be affiliated with such a shitty organization. Screw all of you people and all of your problems.
    USFSP needs more officers and take home vehicles. Tired of lugging shit from my personal vehicle to the four shared Covid 19 cars we all use.

Unregistered
    USFSP needs more officers and take home vehicles. Tired of lugging shit from my personal vehicle to the four shared Covid 19 cars we all use.
    You can just walk around because you really don't need cars

Unregistered
    Campus Security,

Thanks for all you do keeping us safe and making sure we make it back and forth to class at St. Pete. We don’t know what we would do without you. I mean, I lost my IPhone today and I almost died:/ You guys saved my life by showing me where lost and found was. I only wish they would outfit you guys with faster cars for emergencies like this, you know, like the cars the police have. I’m thinking new Dodge Chargers or maybe Challengers. Either way, thank you from the bottom of my heart

Go Bulls and Biden!

Unregistered
    You can just walk around because you really don't need cars
    OK. when we do have a transport. I WILL JUST HAVE the PRISONER RIDE YOUR MOM WHEN WE HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO JAIL.

Happy New Year.

Unregistered
    OK. when we do have a transport. I WILL JUST HAVE the PRISONER RIDE YOUR MOM WHEN WE HAVE TO TAKE THEM TO JAIL.

Happy New Year.
    She has intercourse with real police, sorry buddy. Stubb**** campus police SMH.

Unregistered
    She has intercourse with real police, sorry buddy. Stubb**** campus police SMH.
    Poor baby u got offended. Awww

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast