Nights A
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nights A

Unregistered

Nights A

I guess half the squad needed the holidays off.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess half the squad needed the holidays off.
    They got covid asshole. Some of their family members too.

Unregistered
    Should have worn a mask.

Unregistered
    This forum is for Tampa not some little satellite department full of rejects. We need to just let you guys go and alternate going down there and running the place. You're all a joke, we laugh at you.

Unregistered
    This forum is for Tampa not some little satellite department full of rejects. We need to just let you guys go and alternate going down there and running the place. You're all a joke, we laugh at you.
    There are some nut jobs that post on here for sure. Maybe it was Biden

Unregistered
    City rat saying they are better than the country rat. Hmmm. LOL.

Unregistered
    Other than the retirees who came from other agencies, laugh at yourself clown. You weren't picked up by a real agency. ****ing dummy. Keep on beating your chest and thinking you are something special. Go do your stats so your life has purpose. Go feel important. Go on now boy. Git.

Unregistered
    Lol how'd this go from that piece of shit making comments about cops who have covid to complaining about St. Pete again? This forum never ceases to amaze me lmao

Unregistered
    Lol how'd this go from that piece of shit making comments about cops who have covid to complaining about St. Pete again? This forum never ceases to amaze me lmao
    Well u see what had happened was.....some of the tampa clowns think that they are all that. Even if you set them straight they still believe they d shit. Instead of saying sorry to hear that or a polite empathetic comment (covid Cases) the ASSCLOWN tries to belittle the St Pete guys. We understand the clown types. Nothing truly going for them. Sad case of a human being.

Unregistered
    How big of a shitbag do you have to be to get on here a talk trash about your coworkers who have covid?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast