South pointe ala fast and furious now - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your ignorance is bliss. I can tell you are bitter bc you were not selected. If you have ever been to DC for an inauguration you would know it is anything but a vacation. $hitbird!
    I have been and I have no deaire to go again. Nothing but rookies got selected to go and now all of us with actual time on the atreet are going to be forced to work while they are in DC. That is stupid while we are shory as it is...

Unregistered
    I have been and I have no deaire to go again. Nothing but rookies got selected to go and now all of us with actual time on the atreet are going to be forced to work while they are in DC. That is stupid while we are shory as it is...
    But when you went you were excited as hell. Felt good to go, I’m sure you didn’t think about the poor schmucks left behind working. Yeah well, I won’t be thinking about you either. Merry X-mas - Gringe.

Unregistered
    But when you went you were excited as hell. Felt good to go, I’m sure you didn’t think about the poor schmucks left behind working. Yeah well, I won’t be thinking about you either. Merry X-mas - Gringe.
    LMFAO. That’s great! He should also work on his spelling. Be safe. Enjoy the trip.

Unregistered
    Here is the difference jack ass...there was not a pandemic....

Unregistered
    Here is the difference jack ass...there was not a pandemic....
    And we had 30 less cops. Stop being a b1tch and show up to work. Suck it up buttercup!

Unregistered
    Punch In, Punch Out, Collect

Unregistered
    You know it...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123