South pointe ala fast and furious now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

South pointe ala fast and furious now

Trying to out the genie back in the bottle after you have selected a leftwing mayor and a chief from a left wing police policy group will prove to be extremely difficult. Making weed "legal" was your first profoundly stupid thing you did. You made this fecal sandwich, now you don't like the taste of it. Now the south of 5th area has been overrun by low IQ savages of every , race,creed and color. An equal opportunity war zone. They even bring back up to block the roads so the MBPD officers can not stop the madness. You need your 4th shift bike squad again and a dedicated prisoner wagon from 11pm to 7am every Friday ,Saturday and Sunday just to help facilitate the arrests you need to be making. If you don't do this you will fail. You need a dedicated additional prisoner wagon working from 11pm to 7am every Friday, Saturday and Sunday NO EXCEPTIONS. Stop looking like the bad news bears a 5 year old can figure this out. Come on man !

Unregistered
    Wow. That video is pretty bad.. But.. If you arrive and try to stop them they will take off and since you can't chase... Bye Felicia and you will get crticized.
    If you take long to get there because they are blocking the streets.. You will get criticized. So how do you fix this?
    Seems like the citizens are getting what they were asking for..less police action.

Unregistered
    The city has catered to these savages. This is what you get.

Unregistered
    The problem is the administration thinks that area 4 is the problem. When in reality the ENTIRE Miami Beach is the problem. So they stack officers up between Ocean and Washington, the bad guys see that and say Hey! Let’s go somewhere else around the beach to cause trouble, and BAM! Look what they do!.

Unregistered
    What A Disgrace and a Joke.

Unregistered

It's Enrique's fault ?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    this is all the fault of HD .......... HD is an abject failure, many complain that he has stability issues that go unchecked. He was promoted to sgt.over budget and too low on the list by william Reilly , and again to lieutenant. It's a matter of public record if you look it up. He reached the peterson principle at the rank of SGT. One only needs to interview the K9 officers that served under him to see the obvious negative retention issue. I feel bad forn the residents of Miami beach. I am glad I am retired, he should do the same before the years end. He will be much more happy in life , and so will everyone else who is trying to make your city a better place. WS WWJD

Unregistered

GREAT IDEA LOLOLOLOL brilliant

a great idea and a true visionary....... folks, we need to increase traffic enforcement and sack them with expensive traffic citations on the holidays and after the COVID19 economic armageddon! . This is going to improve our relationship with the community during the most difficult times of their lives and it is a great idea it will save my bacon with city hall, and that is what is important.

Unregistered
    The problem is the administration thinks that area 4 is the problem. When in reality the ENTIRE Miami Beach is the problem. So they stack officers up between Ocean and Washington, the bad guys see that and say Hey! Let’s go somewhere else around the beach to cause trouble, and BAM! Look what they do!.
    Amen 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Unregistered
    this is all the fault of HD .......... HD is an abject failure, many complain that he has stability issues that go unchecked. He was promoted to sgt.over budget and too low on the list by william Reilly , and again to lieutenant. It's a matter of public record if you look it up. He reached the peterson principle at the rank of SGT. One only needs to interview the K9 officers that served under him to see the obvious negative retention issue. I feel bad forn the residents of Miami beach. I am glad I am retired, he should do the same before the years end. He will be much more happy in life , and so will everyone else who is trying to make your city a better place. WS WWJD
    I say RC and HD ride 60 so they can stop all the 38’s they want. No need for peeping on the CCTV and sounding like clowns on the radio. And please stop cherry-picking what Special Incidents you put out. A shooting and chase doesn’t get one but a car break in does. Lol. #nooneatthehelm

Unregistered
    Once again we go against the standard tried and true method of policing. They take and stack 30 officers in the beloved but failed entertainment district and leave the rest of the city short. The brass screams visibility but yet places officers on fixed posts just to be seen. No driving around the neighborhoods. But I must say I was quite impressed by the precision of the fast and furious drivers 3 vehicles doing donuts in one intersection. Soon they will figure out they can race down Collins and take over the 46 street lot in the middle with more than half the officers on posts. Continued poor decisions by the command staff and they wonder why this place is a zoo. Hell the city is really not even open yet just wait it’s going to get even more crazy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast