Stoned troll

So anyone else know why stoner(DC) is on admin leave? I heard stories

Unregistered
    Who's dc again?

Unregistered

X Men Orgies

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's dc again?
    DC Comics, like The Green Lantern. He wears a green uniform. He was portrayed by Ryan Reynolds. He also portrayed Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool in X-Men Origins and the Deadpool movies. Wilson was known as "Merc with a Mouth" because he never shut up, and talked like a clown.

Side note. Ryan Reynolds co-star in X-Men Origins was Hugh Jackman, who played Logan/ Wolverine. Jackman ALSO played PT Barnum in the greatest showman. PT Barnum was the pioneer for circuses.

In circuses there are CLOWNS.

So....where else to you find clowns wearing green uniforms and people who smoke weed? This should give you your answer.

Unregistered
    DC Comics, like The Green Lantern. He wears a green uniform. He was portrayed by Ryan Reynolds. He also portrayed Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool in X-Men Origins and the Deadpool movies. Wilson was known as "Merc with a Mouth" because he never shut up, and talked like a clown.

Side note. Ryan Reynolds co-star in X-Men Origins was Hugh Jackman, who played Logan/ Wolverine. Jackman ALSO played PT Barnum in the greatest showman. PT Barnum was the pioneer for circuses.

In circuses there are CLOWNS.

So....where else to you find clowns wearing green uniforms and people who smoke weed? This should give you your answer.
    Right. Thank you for that insane rant of exo-facto remarks that are second only to Jim Carrey in the number 23! I'm just curious whom DC is as referred to in this particular post. Sorry, I won't be accompanying you on that big left turn into crazy town!

Unregistered
    Right. Thank you for that insane rant of exo-facto remarks that are second only to Jim Carrey in the number 23! I'm just curious whom DC is as referred to in this particular post. Sorry, I won't be accompanying you on that big left turn into crazy town!
    If you don't know who DC is, then ask someone.

Unregistered
    If you don't know who DC is then you don't work hear fool.

Unregistered
    You mentioned Jim Carrey. He once played the Riddler in Batman. He also wore a green uniform. Batman is part of DC Comics. You're getting warmer, but I strongly discourage you pissing yourself to do so. We'll save that one for another Jim Carrey movie.

Unregistered
    He is another creepy media guy hired by Morgan to help with his campaign several years ago. Should have been fired years ago. Instead Morgan made his position a permanent position. Same thing with the AS girl

Unregistered
    He is another creepy media guy hired by Morgan to help with his campaign several years ago. Should have been fired years ago. Instead Morgan made his position a permanent position. Same thing with the AS girl
    Well they did give RF a pass so why not DC? RF took his mom’s “stuff” which caused dirty stuff on a test and he’s still there.

Unregistered
    Well they did give RF a pass so why not DC? RF took his mom’s “stuff” which caused dirty stuff on a test and he’s still there.
    Wiggins did same thing. Got a pass. From Morgan not chip so maybe there will be no passes for dirty tests under chip.