If Tommy Wins Let’s Go to PBA and say bye bye retirees
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

If Tommy Wins Let’s Go to PBA and say bye bye retirees

We were discussing it at central how the retirees think they run the FOP. I spoke to the Dade PBA and we can get blue cards soon after negotiations start. And guess what? The retirees can’t vote on it snd they’re gone!! Enough is enough with the ponytail retiree that sits behind Tommy at fop meetings meetings telling him what to say

#PBA

Unregistered
    Do you realize that there is also a huge majority of members who support Tommy? Ortiz, Pulido and company you can do as you please, we will build our Union stronger with out negative members and influence like yourself, I am a member who don’t matter who wins will get involved and do what’s right. Ortiz is garbage to me, don’t let your frustration get the best of you, don’t be a quitter!!!

Unregistered

All you need is two / thirds of actives to go PBA

Lol tommy had majority retiree votes. It will be so easy for actives to vote in PBA no more retires trying to give away actives benefits thru Tommy” the wheeler and dealer” Reyes. Bye bye FOP if Ortiz lose I rather have PbA anyway!!!

Unregistered
    My vote is for...
    There are no friends on this thread, just a bunch of Haters and frenemies that spend a lot of time talking shitzu as annonymous keyboard commandos. I'm voting for the Best candidate, not the nicest or pleasant. My vote is for Ortiz. You can say all want about him but he is the most competent and articulate. He has balls too, something tommy lacks.

Unregistered

Who's giving the retirees the cool aid to drink??

Fellow retirees, make an informed decision. Look at both candidates by their past actions. Who has actually helped us in the past? The Health Trust Coverages and premiums are in great shape thanks to Ortiz. Everything else is just noise. Longuera has a vested interest and has nothing to do with our retiree's interest.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We were discussing it at central how the retirees think they run the FOP. I spoke to the Dade PBA and we can get blue cards soon after negotiations start. And guess what? The retirees can’t vote on it snd they’re gone!! Enough is enough with the ponytail retiree that sits behind Tommy at fop meetings meetings telling him what to say

#PBA
    That’s why Ortiz and his cronies wanted to 07 the online voting.

Unregistered
    Lol tommy had majority retiree votes. It will be so easy for actives to vote in PBA no more retires trying to give away actives benefits thru Tommy” the wheeler and dealer” Reyes. Bye bye FOP if Ortiz lose I rather have PbA anyway!!!
    Name a benefit given away by retirees. Go head and name it loser

Unregistered
    Tommy tried to give away 5 million in benefits with a bs MOU to make Mccrink a SGT At Arms.

Vote for Ortiz

Unregistered
    Name a benefit given away by retirees. Go head and name it loser
    He was overheard trying go to cut a deal with Cotera for changes to COLA to give it more
    Money and the actives would end up paying f for it.

Unregistered

#PBA
    Who is the pony tailed retiree????

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast