Sheriff Simmons. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Forte is in dispatch now? If that is true Chip is more of a fool than I ever believed. Chip needs to realize he does NOT know these people. Forte on top of being a liar is completely offensive to women. This is the man that licked the neck of clerk in the store sayIng he want to “ taste her”. That is a fact and the girls name is easily found should someone want it. Haines did nothing with it but it still happen.

Chip you don’t know these people like all of us. There is no good in some and even you won’t change. They will scar you like they did Morgan. The biggest difference is they didn’t try to taint Morgan. They want you ruined. You are “the city” and evil. Honestly we all thought that way until Morgan. Now we welcome “the city” or anyone else that will save us.

Unregistered
    Pollock is just like the rest. He kisses the feet of those he thinks will help him. If he ever had to actually stand up for someone he's probably puke from stress. I see you pollock. Being a pushover and letting everyone get what they want isn't leadership it's friendship. If I had to be nice at least he doesn't stab people in the back. Except Suzanne.

Unregistered
    Mr. Sheriff Elect. The only advice I would tender would be to take a hard look at the character of those whom you will consider appointing to positions, or retaining in positions. If they are low character people who will knive behind your back and take joy in harming the careers of those they are appointed over, or if they have shown a tendency to wield and abuse their positions or walk to fine a line, then maybe they need not be aligned with you. You have a chance to get back in the good graces of the PBA and the FL Sheriffs Association. Doing over what has been getting done will not bode well for that. Appoint and retain whom you see fit sir. It is your decision and a tough one to make for each position. We'll stand with you since we have confidence in you sir. Maybe those who have been perceived as wrong in the past will acquiesce to your high moral character. Maybe just the change of leadership will change the attitudes of the followership. It will never be a utopia of course. We've got your back sir!

Unregistered
    My input: I apologize for the lack of basic spelling and grammar skills from the other dispatcher that posted.

Unregistered
    Looks like we have some new blood with an ability to put an actual sentence together, bravo!!! I've noticed you're being sucked into the whirlpool of crap and you're starting to feed into this monster. This forum isn't anything except a place of misery and *****ing with little factual information, mostly speculation, unsupported accusations, and conspiracy theories.

I may have missed a post or two in the past but suddenly Pollock is being attacked for taking the supervisor position in I.A. The one thing I've discovered here is regardless of the person, once they become "admin" for the sake of this forum, the demons are released, and hell's vengeance is upon them. The Sheriff could demote every member of the "admin" or fire them, and replace them with an entirely new group and nothing here would change.

Maybe our new Sheriff needs to start treating us as a bunch of spoiled brats, unthankful for what we have? He could easily decide not to ratify the next contract and do what he wants with real pressure at the negotiation table. The spoils we enjoy (a take-home car, $30 per hour side job, double-time pay on holidays, all uniforms and equipment paid for, assignment pay, paid shift differential, free health clinic).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like we have some new blood with an ability to put an actual sentence together, bravo!!! I've noticed you're being sucked into the whirlpool of crap and you're starting to feed into this monster. This forum isn't anything except a place of misery and *****ing with little factual information, mostly speculation, unsupported accusations, and conspiracy theories.

I may have missed a post or two in the past but suddenly Pollock is being attacked for taking the supervisor position in I.A. The one thing I've discovered here is regardless of the person, once they become "admin" for the sake of this forum, the demons are released, and hell's vengeance is upon them. The Sheriff could demote every member of the "admin" or fire them, and replace them with an entirely new group and nothing here would change.

Maybe our new Sheriff needs to start treating us as a bunch of spoiled brats, unthankful for what we have? He could easily decide not to ratify the next contract and do what he wants with real pressure at the negotiation table. The spoils we enjoy (a take-home car, $30 per hour side job, double-time pay on holidays, all uniforms and equipment paid for, assignment pay, paid shift differential, free health clinic).
    You bring up an interesting point. I've never known Pollock to do anything maliciously or out of spite. As is mentioned by those who work for him directly, he at least tries! There are those in admin who are sub par and those who are simply doing their jobs. Dont throw the baby put with the bath water!

Unregistered

When some people say dumb things you have to laugh. Having employee benefits doesn’t give an employer the right to mistreat employees. Morgan had all the above under his admin. He treated people poorly and pollock did have some cases that he didn’t get 100% control. Eric Haines admitted he made Rob change reports and findings. Rob must realize that even when the boss says do something shady........don’t do it. Honesty is what IA needs. Chip won’t do what Haines did. Rob will do fine but never believe that even rob believes he did everything right when he was in IA. He survived. The end.

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me about nepotism laws. Do they even apply at the ECSO?

Unregistered
    OMG!! I just heard this conversation. I thought what is this about. Now we know. At the bottom of this shit pile is a very common name. As always laying out a problem acting like he is fixing it.

Unregistered
    Nepotism law? I didn't know the State of Florida enacted a nepotism law. I tried a search and couldn't find it, you give it a try:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast