Sheriff Simmons.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Simmons.

Many are still concerned about our new Sheriff. We know for a fact he is far better than Morgan ever would or could be. We are fortunate that Morgan went away.

What do each of you believe is the real problems that need to be addressed immediately. I hope the answers are useful and not clown answers like some like to do. How you answer is your business but be mindful it was asked politely to stay on topic. That does not mean that a post about a person must be nice. Being honest can be ugly.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many are still concerned about our new Sheriff. We know for a fact he is far better than Morgan ever would or could be. We are fortunate that Morgan went away.

What do each of you believe is the real problems that need to be addressed immediately. I hope the answers are useful and not clown answers like some like to do. How you answer is your business but be mindful it was asked politely to stay on topic. That does not mean that a post about a person must be nice. Being honest can be ugly.
    All of the old staff has got to go. If Simmons truly believes they will have his back he’s mistaken. They’re all corrupted by money and power they were given. Moving them around will only show he approves of the corruption and the wrongdoings they were a part of. Fire Haines. He doesn’t deserve anything more. Not one more day of pay. He would have gotten rid of Simmons himself if he could have.

Unregistered
    All of the old staff has got to go. If Simmons truly believes they will have his back he’s mistaken. They’re all corrupted by money and power they were given. Moving them around will only show he approves of the corruption and the wrongdoings they were a part of. Fire Haines. He doesn’t deserve anything more. Not one more day of pay. He would have gotten rid of Simmons himself if he could have.
    I would have to agree. Im not trying to be mean spirited or hateful, but there needs to be a change of the guard with the admin staff. They all kissed the ground that DM walked on and did whatever it took to get ahead, including all but eating each other. Then, when it was apparent what the plan was for CS, they shifted without hesitation or thought and did the same for him. No principals or morals. They took this as far as violating civil rights of their deputies without any hesitation. They even took this as far as illegal searches of their deputies, all because the ends justify the means for them. This is a look into the character of them for CS. Do you really want to surround yourself with such people? Those whom you put in power are a reflection of you. EH did some terrible things, and conspired put of spite. Then, he went for cover when he saw what the score was going to be. No character and no conviction to stand behind what he considered to be ethical decisions. MY operated out of spite and vitriol with so many of her actions. There were so many careers ruined by the admin. When these careers were cut short and people's dreams were dashed it also destroyed them personally. It hamstringed marriages, killed spirits, and crushed the dreams of so many. All done underhanded and all ironically done in the name of ethical behavior. Think what you want about TB, but there is zero excuse for a person in the kind of authority like EH was to be speaking to her in such a verbally abusive manner as he was caught doing! Zero! No respect for those he is responsible for leading. With all the controversy surrounding so many of the higher ups, I say cut them all loose and start over. Start fresh all the way around! If we are going "new", then let's start over NEW. I have a great deal of respect for chip. I truly do. I hate the idea of him surrounding himself with people who would possibly compromise, corrupt, or antagonize his character. Just my opinion since you were soliciting for them.

Unregistered
    I would have to agree. Im not trying to be mean spirited or hateful, but there needs to be a change of the guard with the admin staff. They all kissed the ground that DM walked on and did whatever it took to get ahead, including all but eating each other. Then, when it was apparent what the plan was for CS, they shifted without hesitation or thought and did the same for him. No principals or morals. They took this as far as violating civil rights of their deputies without any hesitation. They even took this as far as illegal searches of their deputies, all because the ends justify the means for them. This is a look into the character of them for CS. Do you really want to surround yourself with such people? Those whom you put in power are a reflection of you. EH did some terrible things, and conspired put of spite. Then, he went for cover when he saw what the score was going to be. No character and no conviction to stand behind what he considered to be ethical decisions. MY operated out of spite and vitriol with so many of her actions. There were so many careers ruined by the admin. When these careers were cut short and people's dreams were dashed it also destroyed them personally. It hamstringed marriages, killed spirits, and crushed the dreams of so many. All done underhanded and all ironically done in the name of ethical behavior. Think what you want about TB, but there is zero excuse for a person in the kind of authority like EH was to be speaking to her in such a verbally abusive manner as he was caught doing! Zero! No respect for those he is responsible for leading. With all the controversy surrounding so many of the higher ups, I say cut them all loose and start over. Start fresh all the way around! If we are going "new", then let's start over NEW. I have a great deal of respect for chip. I truly do. I hate the idea of him surrounding himself with people who would possibly compromise, corrupt, or antagonize his character. Just my opinion since you were soliciting for them.
    Wow! You hit some truly hard hitting points. The stress caused by the corruption at the ECSO did strain marriages or families in general. Seldom does anyone speak of that. There is absolutely no way to defend Mindy or Eric with the Tama incidents. They were abusing power that they should have never had. Before an internal investigation is completed the investigator has a laugh about the demise of the victim with the suspect officer ERIC HAINES. If Haines were actually ethical he would have reprimanded her for her behavior and reported the illegal behavior. The main point is this is why a subordinate can NEVER properly investigate their own boss. This was ludicrous.

Why would chip give them another chance. The innocent people That have been victimized don’t get another chance at their careers. Chip needs to be the man he claims to be and do the right thing. Turn about is absolutely fair play and those that harmed for sport Allday,Haines,Mindy Frank,Tracey and some I am sure I missed should get to see how it feels to be dumped. They will never understand how those that have been harmed feel...........many never did anything even comparable to what these criminal have done. Yet they are victimized. Chip step up.

Just a few more years and I can walk away from here. I have been victim to anyone. I am one of the few that have stayed under the radar. I did have the benefit of seeing people that I would have been expecting to be strong turn weak and wanted to just stay hidden. Chip these people are not leaders and did the very minimum necessary to get by often sacrificed those under their command. None of us will trust them because when they could have made a difference they were absent. None offered leadership but rather an excuse to why they had to be weak. That is wrong. The bulk of the supervision upstairs could fall into this category. I would never say they should be fired but ALL of the leadership failed under Haines. Being afraid was not the way to handle that nightmare. They should be backed up into jobs that they are capable of handling and have to rebuild the trust they had. Gilmore for example was always a great shift mate. He cowered to Haines because money and position was more important than doing what was right.

Anyone that skated by with no bumps or bruises should be ashamed of themselves. If they will allow fellow officers to be victimized imagine what our public thinks of us. Chip you need to really listen. This isn’t about politics it’s about our lives. Please help and don’t be weak and ineffective. If I have heard one time I have heard a million “ when Chip is the boss” don’t let us down. We voted you in with total support because you promised changing the direction. Do it! Don’t let these criminals off the hook. If you ignore these people you are just going to be viewed as more Morgan.

Unregistered
    Do tell who you believe should receive relief!

Unregistered
    Definitely make changes in the Admin. They have all proven they have no loyalty except to themselves. They have done what ever they felt necessary to improve their position, not caring about the damage they do to other individuals. Morale needs a huge boost and Chip needs to prove he has the strength and backbone to make some changes in the Admin. Haines needs to be fired. This department will never be successful if he is allowed to stay. MY needs to go too. Her past actions speak for themselves. She lacks respect from everyone. IA management and those working in IA need to be changed. Too many issues and problems in the unit with the current staff.
    It all starts at the top. He needs to show all employees, sworn and non sworn, that he will be fair and take charge and not allow the problems from the past administration to continue.

Unregistered
    I would first comment that I have seldom seen such legitimate complaints regardless of if they will be handled. Good information explain why people distrust so many people here.

Chip realize that the vipors we are yelling about have a decadeS long history of lying and cheating A new sheriff isn’t going to change them. Eric especially enjoys seeing people hurt. All day can’t even tell a story about someone losing their job without laughing. On a side note. Those two are disgusting to look at. They are foul fat blubber idiots. I really despise them both. I would never be in a room alone with either of them. If I am being complete truthful I have not been in trouble. I just know those two disgust me.

Sheriff Simmons don’t falsely believe we think you are honest appearing to us because you don’t kick out bad mean and law breaking employees. Your closest admirers say you will get rid of the truly bad ones. Don’t make them wrong. We will never trust you if you stay the same. I recently applied for another job ( I am a dispatcher) because that area is in shambles. We work constantly with no real sense of appreciation. We have had some supervisors that are really caring but get nothing done that matters. Just don’t forget those people down here. I don’t know that I could handle being treated the way I have been treated for my entire work career. This place is really broke. Being a politician will not fix it.

Unregistered
    I believe that several crimes have been committed in the handling of the Manning case. In the effort to keep all involved with them out of the media. Cover ups and evidence handling so a bad light wouldn't shine on the Sheriff office and some of its employees. I think it started at the top and that was Eric, granted I don't believe Eric did anything with the Mannings himself but he led the cover up to keep Morgan and some in the department from having a light shined on them. The depos given make it obvious that they were covering up. The bad thing is it was a case involving underage children that were taught it was Ok by their sick parents. I don't think all the people did something with the kids. But they did with the parents and the gravity of the case and all involved they felt had to be covered up. A new investigation should be opened into the handling of that case and the evidence handling. And Eric and his hand picked IA hit team shouldn't be aloud anywhere near it. Mindy and Forte are Eric's do boys. They have railroaded several people during their time in power just because Eric told them and they did it without question. It's troubling to see all kinds of evidence come out against them and nothing happens not even open a fake IA investigation for appearances. But if it was anyone else a whisper of something would constitute a full blown IA and they would try to ruin that person's career and life. God help them if it's someone they don't like then they will make crap up to go after them. To the main point several changes need made and it starts with removing the people appointed by Morgan and Haines

Unregistered
    I would first comment that I have seldom seen such legitimate complaints regardless of if they will be handled. Good information explain why people distrust so many people here.

Chip realize that the vipors we are yelling about have a decadeS long history of lying and cheating A new sheriff isn’t going to change them. Eric especially enjoys seeing people hurt. All day can’t even tell a story about someone losing their job without laughing. On a side note. Those two are disgusting to look at. They are foul fat blubber idiots. I really despise them both. I would never be in a room alone with either of them. If I am being complete truthful I have not been in trouble. I just know those two disgust me.

Sheriff Simmons don’t falsely believe we think you are honest appearing to us because you don’t kick out bad mean and law breaking employees. Your closest admirers say you will get rid of the truly bad ones. Don’t make them wrong. We will never trust you if you stay the same. I recently applied for another job ( I am a dispatcher) because that area is in shambles. We work constantly with no real sense of appreciation. We have had some supervisors that are really caring but get nothing done that matters. Just don’t forget those people down here. I don’t know that I could handle being treated the way I have been treated for my entire work career. This place is really broke. Being a politician will not fix it.
    Thanks for your input. It’s not often we hear from those tucked away underground but we do appreciate your input and I agree-you guys need help and recognition and better treatment. Fortes not gonna be the help you need and should be gone. Watch that back stabbing lying sack of...

Unregistered
    Thanks for your input. It’s not often we hear from those tucked away underground but we do appreciate your input and I agree-you guys need help and recognition and better treatment. Fortes not gonna be the help you need and should be gone. Watch that back stabbing lying sack of...
    I apologize for misdirecting you. I am in dispatch. Lt. Pollock Is our supervisor. He is one that tries. We really think he is a good part. He just has no authority to do anything.

I agree with the Forte comment still. I was asked to work overtime for him at a beach thing. He was horrible and I never actually seen him. He constantly was putting people down and saying he wouldn’t even use dispatchers again. I have no idea what happen but I wouldn’t work for him again either. I would have been long gone if I worked for him. I am anyway so maybe that wasnt fair to say. I really am fearful of the place. I think if anyone is ever identified as not liking them they try to go after you. I never lived in the county so all I have to do is get the job and I’ll seldom be in the county.

Thanks for responding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast