Auxiliary Troopers - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Why some of them have take home cars? I thought only sworn were allowed to have take home cars? And no. They don't come out everyday, only once in a while. Dont think they should be allowed take home cars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why some of them have take home cars? I thought only sworn were allowed to have take home cars? And no. They don't come out everyday, only once in a while. Dont think they should be allowed take home cars.
    I don't think they should work for FREE 🤔.

Unregistered
    I don't think they should work for FREE 🤔.
    They are not working. They are basically the snitch patrol. They go out to look for stuff then call us, and usually at the end of our shift. All they want is to show their friends that could have been Troopers too.

Unregistered
    They are not working. They are basically the snitch patrol. They go out to look for stuff then call us, and usually at the end of our shift. All they want is to show their friends that could have been Troopers too.
    Definitely not working LOL... I suppose your perception of work is just sitting waiting to get dispatched! Then we want to get paid more. I'm sure they wouldn't welcome the substantial pay cut that comes with the job.

Unregistered
    Definitely not working LOL... I suppose your perception of work is just sitting waiting to get dispatched! Then we want to get paid more. I'm sure they wouldn't welcome the substantial pay cut that comes with the job.
    Ok wannabe, keep driving around looking for someone texting while driving, then call a Trooper.

Unregistered
    I can find my own stuff, I don't need an auxiliary Trooper looking for cars swerving then constantly getting on the radio about it.

Unregistered
    The only time you see them in my area is during firearm qualifications or if they find out they can check out a car to steal a good $100/hr 208 job from the real Troopers. They need to shut that auxiliary BS down. They’re wanna bees, didn’t wanna go through with being a cop because they’re scared idiots that would rather be able to tell everyone off duty “I’m a state trooper” and pretend to play cop. Idiots. Then the patrol sticks a “major” title onto one of them who never stopped a car a day in his life, and he thinks he can walk into the station and hope every real trooper there respects his “authority”.
    Hah.

Unregistered
    I’ve seen auxiliary troopers break the sound barrier when a full time trooper ask for x94. I have the upmost respect for these men and women volunteering their own time not getting paid. I would not do it myself. My off time is family time and I rather go fishing than drive a patrol car for 8 hours at no pay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12