Auxiliary Troopers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Auxiliary Troopers

I see these guys working hard as hell.

Unregistered
    See works harder than half the troopers in D

Unregistered
    Our A-men are awesome. They legitimately work harder than 90% of the full time guys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our A-men are awesome. They legitimately work harder than 90% of the full time guys.
    That's crazy. What are there primary duties. I mean free work and no pay and work harder.

Unregistered
    On another note, they do help with manning posts when we need them to. That, I will give it to them.
    And shuttling cars back and forth from Middleburg. Other than that, I dont need them around.

Unregistered
    Who cares, they’re just wannabes

Unregistered
    This is becoming like Tweeter, you say something which is the truth, and this communist moderators remove it. The truth was said, auxiliary Troopers gives us more work. They go look for stuff that we end up cleaning later. Most of them can't stand their wives so they rather play cop for free. They don't help me. They help the patrol for free to shuttle cars from Middleburg, which is what this State likes.

Unregistered
    Still a waste of Florida’s tax dollars just like all troopers

Unregistered
    Just a bunch of nagging dolls lol! They do our jobs for FREE, what else do you do besides contribute you carbon monoxide to society? Definitely, hiring standards are through the floor can't even appreciate free stuff. Carry on ladies, sip on some tea while you at it.

Unregistered
    Like someone said before, they play cop for free because they were never able to get hired after high school. They only come out to look for stuff and DUMP it on is. I know of one in my district that comes out only on the weekends so he doesn't has to spend time with his wife. The state loves them though, free labor and no benefits to give. As long as you let them drive around in the black and tan, they will come out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast