Steps Remaining in Application Process - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey azzhole, is it beyond your capabilities to be a decent human to a possible future brother or sister LEO?

Future brother or sister, don't listen to this jerk; we're not all like that here. Many good people work here. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the disgruntleds.

Damn! You work fast! You're already a "brother or sister" and you haven't even taken a single call. That's impressive Scooter! Since you know it all and can call us all Brother, Sister, Disgruntled, Azzhole, etc. step right up and come spend a few years teaching us all we never knew. After you are burned out and ready to quit to go work as a school security cop or go work Hooby Lobby, you won't be so salty. You'll have blood in the stool, and ex-wife, a drinking problem and a host of physical issues. Of course, you could save all that by learning from others who have already been through it, but they don't know a quarter of what you learned from watching COPS and playing video games. Good luck expert, you'll need that and about 63 Guardian Angels.

Unregistered
    Damn! You work fast! You're already a "brother or sister" and you haven't even taken a single call. That's impressive Scooter! Since you know it all and can call us all Brother, Sister, Disgruntled, Azzhole, etc. step right up and come spend a few years teaching us all we never knew. After you are burned out and ready to quit to go work as a school security cop or go work Hooby Lobby, you won't be so salty. You'll have blood in the stool, and ex-wife, a drinking problem and a host of physical issues. Of course, you could save all that by learning from others who have already been through it, but they don't know a quarter of what you learned from watching COPS and playing video games. Good luck expert, you'll need that and about 63 Guardian Angels.

Gee, that all sounds oddly specific.

I can say what I said because I AM a 20+ yr vet of HCSO.

Learn to read, genius.

Unregistered
    I recently passed my polygraph and had a ride along. Currently have the Oral Review Board interview scheduled. What are the remaking the strips remaining? Thanks!

And I’m not looking to hear from disgruntled employees telling me to find another place to work. Find a hobby.
    Hey Friend,

I am starting the academy in March and after you do the oral board you gotta do an "in-home interview" which is basically just a questionnaire u fill out yourself at home since covid and a ride along report. After that you wait a bit and they let you know that you have been selected. Then you gotta do a psych eval, medical eval and you are good to go. Be patient with it, took about a month and a half to hear back once my file was in review.

Good luck and let me know if you got any questions.

Unregistered
    Hey Friend,

I am starting the academy in March and after you do the oral board you gotta do an "in-home interview" which is basically just a questionnaire u fill out yourself at home since covid and a ride along report. After that you wait a bit and they let you know that you have been selected. Then you gotta do a psych eval, medical eval and you are good to go. Be patient with it, took about a month and a half to hear back once my file was in review.

Good luck and let me know if you got any questions.
    Came across this post - Congrats, and best of luck in the academy.. Question ? how were you notified that you were selected ? Do they call you ? email, or mail ? Just curious. I recently passed my oral board and my file is in review. Thanks

Unregistered
    Came across this post - Congrats, and best of luck in the academy.. Question ? how were you notified that you were selected ? Do they call you ? email, or mail ? Just curious. I recently passed my oral board and my file is in review. Thanks
    My Background Investigator called me to inform me. Then I was contacted to schedule medical, psychological and get fitted for uniforms. Good Luck

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12