Steps Remaining in Application Process
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Steps Remaining in Application Process

I recently passed my polygraph and had a ride along. Currently have the Oral Review Board interview scheduled. What are the remaking the strips remaining? Thanks!

And I’m not looking to hear from disgruntled employees telling me to find another place to work. Find a hobby.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently passed my polygraph and had a ride along. Currently have the Oral Review Board interview scheduled. What are the remaking the strips remaining? Thanks!

And I’m not looking to hear from disgruntled employees telling me to find another place to work. Find a hobby.
    Hey genius, how about ask your recruiter about the the “strips” remaining? You’ll fit right in at HCSO. Jesus guy, check your grammar.

Unregistered
    Hey genius, how about ask your recruiter about the the “strips” remaining? You’ll fit right in at HCSO. Jesus guy, check your grammar.

Hey azzhole, is it beyond your capabilities to be a decent human to a possible future brother or sister LEO?

Future brother or sister, don't listen to this jerk; we're not all like that here. Many good people work here. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the disgruntleds.

Unregistered

Hey genius! "THE THE"? Really, know it all??

Unregistered
    I could be wrong buttttt I’m pretty sure this guy was mocking the first poster with the “the the” but what do i know...

Unregistered
    Was cooookinhg diner while taping on my iphoney with one hend. I apoligize.

Unregistered
    Was cooookinhg diner while taping on my iphoney with one hend. I apoligize.
    LOL! Good one!

Unregistered

Hahaha!!! “Disgruntled”? Or simply speaking the truth? I hope to god you get hired. I hope to god you learn the hard way. You will remember my post right here. Guaranteed. It will be the day you do hit FTO. Then again when you get cut loose and tell yourself, “Let me please just make through probation. Then I’ll find a new job”. When you will really think of this very post right here will be two to 3 years out after the academy. When you are looking for another career. No, for an actual career. Come back here and bump this thread so I can laugh at you. You think you are slick? You have no idea and you have not spent one second doing this job at THIS agency. You dare question the ones that have been put through all the BS for decades. You child. You are not even a rookie. I have been personal close friends with about 50 people that were ate up with this agency at first. I gave them their distance, at first. Then they saw how things really worked and slowly became what idiots like you call “disgruntled”. The more self respect the had, the faster they awakened and left this mind fukc of a miserable job. They all told me the same things before quitting. The same “complaints” on this site. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. This agency counts on morons like you to fall for Whats on the cute pamphlets, Facebook, and YouTube, so fools like you can come do the job for a few years and leave prior to getting vested, but not leave too soon where the cost of training was not justified. Come on down you tool. You will fit right in.

Unregistered
    Hey azzhole, is it beyond your capabilities to be a decent human to a possible future brother or sister LEO?

Future brother or sister, don't listen to this jerk; we're not all like that here. Many good people work here. Keep up the good work and don't listen to the disgruntleds.
    Brother or sister? You watch too much TV. Those days are long gone. Also, this job is not about knowing what to do. It’s knowing how to find solid resources. Recruitment being one. Not here. Idiot.

Unregistered
    Hahaha!!! “Disgruntled”? Or simply speaking the truth? I hope to god you get hired. I hope to god you learn the hard way. You will remember my post right here. Guaranteed. It will be the day you do hit FTO. Then again when you get cut loose and tell yourself, “Let me please just make through probation. Then I’ll find a new job”. When you will really think of this very post right here will be two to 3 years out after the academy. When you are looking for another career. No, for an actual career. Come back here and bump this thread so I can laugh at you. You think you are slick? You have no idea and you have not spent one second doing this job at THIS agency. You dare question the ones that have been put through all the BS for decades. You child. You are not even a rookie. I have been personal close friends with about 50 people that were ate up with this agency at first. I gave them their distance, at first. Then they saw how things really worked and slowly became what idiots like you call “disgruntled”. The more self respect the had, the faster they awakened and left this mind fukc of a miserable job. They all told me the same things before quitting. The same “complaints” on this site. Wise men learn from the mistakes of others. This agency counts on morons like you to fall for Whats on the cute pamphlets, Facebook, and YouTube, so fools like you can come do the job for a few years and leave prior to getting vested, but not leave too soon where the cost of training was not justified. Come on down you tool. You will fit right in.

Aaaaaand there it is, another disgruntled! Dude, don't listen to this loser. His best day is asking, "paper or plastic?"

Save it, I'm not brass. I'm a nobody who watches your types implode. You are the know it all who doesn't know when to shut his mouth. You think you should be running the show on Day 1. You should have never made it past probation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast