The LT Shuffle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The LT Shuffle

Unregistered

The LT Shuffle

Thank you Jesus! At first I was some kinda pissed that they flipped LT’s after I bid. I was worried I’d get that guy. Then they made that guy an Admin LT. Thank you Lord for such favors. Praise be to God.

Unregistered
    It’s still terrible the move was after bids. People should be able to know how they will be working for

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s still terrible the move was after bids. People should be able to know how they will be working for
    Ur right it’s just not fair!!!!! I think I’m gunna go cry to mommy...

Unregistered
    It all depends on who you are. Some people have access to such information while most do not.

Unregistered
    It all depends on who you are. Some people have access to such information while most do not.
    Nobody had access to the information. It was done to shake it up and if you cant figure that out then you need to forget ever going to CID because you are not investigator material. Go do that X50 and STFU

Unregistered
    Nobody had access to the information. It was done to shake it up and if you cant figure that out then you need to forget ever going to CID because you are not investigator material. Go do that X50 and STFU
    It's the worst kept secret in D&C because the Lt's have certain pets and friends. Not sure how you guys do it in Patrol.

Unregistered
    There was a certain Lt. C in D&C which everyone detested. How and why this a-hole made Lt. is a mystery but his wife was head of the medical nurses which may have had something to do with it. Whenever Lt. C went to another shift everyone who could bailed out and he got stuck with the rookies who ended up on his shift by default. Then the jail administration saw this pattern so they switched Lt's after the regular bid. All that accomplished was to delay the exodus from Lt. C's shift by one bid. Of course some privileged people got wind of the moves ahead of the regular bid and bailed out early. The guy was such a tool.

Unregistered
    When good people start transferring like rats jumping from a burning garbage truck, you have to look at that and see the Peter Principle at work and ask why you should let it continue and what the long term damage is.

Unregistered
    Most prefer not to work for spineless LTs that constantly question their every move and never support them. But to each they owns

Unregistered
    A deputy is only as good as his brass. It's true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast