Mask - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mask

Unregistered
    Masks are just face diapers!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only it’s not constitutional so I won’t enforce. Oath is to the constitution first, not king Biden or countess Jane.
    Exactly you are right and the faster officers issue citations based on city codes the faster courts tell them they can’t do any enforcement and throw out the tickets. Plus the citizens will turn against city staff.

It’s all on video as well. Capture it all for the lawsuits which will be pending.

Unregistered
    The more you write the more votes against Castor In the next election

Unregistered
    Since you are at it, why don't you make an argument for a "casual day" once week? I mean really, who do they think they are to tell you what you must wear while being paid at your place of employment. Geez, the nerve of some employers.

Unregistered
    Since you are at it, why don't you make an argument for a "casual day" once week? I mean really, who do they think they are to tell you what you must wear while being paid at your place of employment. Geez, the nerve of some employers.
    Go away sheep. Join the 3 other people at the Biden event coming up

Unregistered
    Big talker but you will have your mask on like you were told

Unregistered

Yeah ok

Big talker but you will have your mask on like you were told
    Yep, and as soon as I go home, that shit will come off. This liberal bullshit will all come to an end soon.

Unregistered
    Yep, and as soon as I go home, that shit will come off. This liberal bullshit will all come to an end soon.
    Don’t answer for me I will not wear it. It blocks my vision of Netflix.

Unregistered
    Keep in mind the governor said no city mask requirements will be upheld by the state. Do not enforce this order. It’s not a law.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12