The flop

Thread: The flop

Unregistered

The flop

Let’s be reasonable Tommy never stole a freight train, and maybe he’s got a lot to learn in this position. However, he is a far better choice for FOP president than Ortiz. For starters Ortiz is ROD’d and let’s face it his reputation is shit. His claim to fame the APL insurance made his buddy a 6 figure commission, and you have ever tried to use APL it’s a joke. I’m voting the lesser of 2 evils. Tommy ain’t the best, but he has no malice.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s be reasonable Tommy never stole a freight train, and maybe he’s got a lot to learn in this position. However, he is a far better choice for FOP president than Ortiz. For starters Ortiz is ROD’d and let’s face it his reputation is shit. His claim to fame the APL insurance made his buddy a 6 figure commission, and you have ever tried to use APL it’s a joke. I’m voting the lesser of 2 evils. Tommy ain’t the best, but he has no malice.
    Malice? Where's baby d?

Unregistered
    B D got fired cause of Ortiz. Bottom line. He could had gotten a 40 hours suspension and done. But the Msyor told Javi that he was to hot and had to be terminated. That how it works believe it or not.

Unregistered

Ask Yourself this Question...

Malice? Where's baby d?
    We need somebody that knows how to play with the big boys. Tommy is soft and incompetent. It's called the Peter Principle.
    In spite of the Haters, Ortiz brings competency and skills to the table. Ask yourself this question: If you find yourself in trouble, who do you want to represent you in IA, Tommy or Ortiz? I'll take my chances with the latter. Ortiz for President

Unregistered

This Fake News

B D got fired cause of Ortiz. Bottom line. He could had gotten a 40 hours suspension and done. But the Mayor told Javi that he was to hot and had to be terminated. That how it works believe it or not.
    Ask Baby'D who was the culprit of his firing. He will mention the usual suspects and the Captain is not one of them. Let's start by Justin Garcia

Unregistered
    We shouldn’t vote for either one for president I’m voting for number 3 nobody because that’s the way they treat us

Unregistered
    B D got fired cause of Ortiz. Bottom line. He could had gotten a 40 hours suspension and done. But the Msyor told Javi that he was to hot and had to be terminated. That how it works believe it or not.
    Do you really think anyone believes you?
    Matt you need to try that story on the new guys. Ain't gonna work with the veterans who worked with him.
    Justin you need help!

Unregistered
    Why did Ortiz called Destephan an antisemetic cop In front of the commission? He didn’t have to do that.