GPS supervisors - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GPS supervisors

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is PBA looking into why supervisors are no longer on the mark 43 GPS? Isn’t it amazing it was always touted as “officer safety” for the need for it. Now supervisors can’t be tracked, are you saying supervisors don’t do any police work that is actual dangerous and officer safety is never an issue??

Any answers from Plumber boy and dispatch would be greatly appreciated
    Why should supervisors be visible to officers on the GPS system. It’s not the officers business to know where the supervisors are.

Unregistered
    Would not surprise me if there are not multiple work harassment complaints filed with Human Resources against Jackie for her behavior over the past few months.

Unregistered
    Have you ever heard anyone say they like JG? She claims everyone loves her.

Unregistered
    Have you ever heard anyone say they like JG? She claims everyone loves her.
    She also claims that she works hader than any other officer, sergeant, lieutenant or captain. The woman is insane.

Unregistered
    Ha leave it to the Wicked Witch of FM to find a way to deactivate her GPS. Doesn’t surprise me one bit... I’m surprised she waited this long! Watch out SRO’s she’s on the LT list and what better way than to say she wrote y’all up for petty shit!

Unregistered
    Why should supervisors be visible to officers on the GPS system. It’s not the officers business to know where the supervisors are.
    Because the gps tracking was pitched to officers as “officer safety” and for easy dispatching.

So are supervisors never going to have an officer safety situation or can supervisors not take a call if they are in the area????

Unregistered
    Ha leave it to the Wicked Witch of FM to find a way to deactivate her GPS. Doesn’t surprise me one bit... I’m surprised she waited this long! Watch out SRO’s she’s on the LT list and what better way than to say she wrote y’all up for petty shit!
    She’s always on the list.... she’ll start screwing people over because she’s evil and needs to keep her sketchy a$$ off the radar.

Unregistered
    She’s always on the list.... she’ll start screwing people over because she’s evil and needs to keep her sketchy a$$ off the radar.
    No doubt. She will try and make an example out of one of her subordinates to make her self look good... all while violating every city policy there is! The book is out on you Jackie, even the 2 year officers under you know you’re evil tricks and games

Unregistered
    Because the gps tracking was pitched to officers as “officer safety” and for easy dispatching.

So are supervisors never going to have an officer safety situation or can supervisors not take a call if they are in the area????
    Here’s a thought. If your affraid of being on GPS don’t do shady stuff. If you don’t want to be on GPS then become a supervisor.

Unregistered
    Point is transparency and equal treatment of all employees

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast